2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So, we still don't think SBs selling for 100K won't bring back some hype for the SBs again? LOL.
Nope.

Thats like saying if Martha Stewart sold some super limited spatula for 100k we'd see an influx of spatula hype. 

roll.gif

But seriously, I don't see this changing hype at all. 

Last edited:

Glad someone mentioned that all proceeds are going to hospital.

I was wondering why he would think they wouldn't...

Could you image the bad heat Nike would get for basically reselling they're own goods, using the hospital as the cause, and keep most of the profits.

Yikes.
Pretty much all charities and foundations are run that way have to pay the people who run them. In this case Nike sure can donate all proceeds to charity I'm just saying none of us really know at the end of the day. 

Nope.

Thats like saying if Martha Stewart sold some super limited spatula for 100k we'd see an influx of spatula hype. 

roll.gif

SB hype won't be revived until there is considerable profit to be made. One shoe isn't going to flip the script

Nope.

roll.gif

That probably does happen. Maybe not Martha Stewart, but if Kanye endorses something, I truly believe sales will go up on that product across the board.

That's how trends happen, it's the tipping point.

When Nike came out with the "Galaxy" colorway, resell on the shoe went crazy... hype on ANY Galaxy went through the roof.

So, we still don't think SBs selling for 100K won't bring back some hype for the SBs again? LOL.
It won't. For that to happen the shoes gotta be obtainable at least ain't much hype to stir because there's only 11 pairs. These deff aren't bringing hype back but if they were open to the public to cop I'm sure it would be different. but ain't nothing bringing that hype back and I hope nothing does

Excited for the Atlas after seeing it on feet. Definitely gotta hit up the shop for these. Probably double up!

You shoulda hit me up! I think my local still had kid sizes at the beginning of this week

I think I've seen you around that thread too BBM, did you strike out on release day too? Hopefully the rest of us can get something from the NDC release, probably unlikely though. :smh:

I copped for someone in here.

I didn't grab another pair for myself

Back
Top Bottom