2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol tag me out!

I'm leaving work to go skate.

Good luck everyone!

I'm at work on a nonbusy day till 4. I'd go skate right now too if I was home.

@theLtrain

Did you happen to see the gray pair in hand? I'm leaning towards copping the gray pair now. But I'm still iffy on quality.

Thanks

Also wondering about this. Though the CW alone has me in for a cop but still curious about quality.

@theLtrain

Did you happen to see the gray pair in hand? I'm leaning towards copping the gray pair now. But I'm still iffy on quality.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Dcypoe81  

just jumped back in 
roll.gif

I remembered that @theLtrain  's an SB hater so had to void his review 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Dude, how lazy can you be? @rapcoz2134  straight up gave what you're asking for. 

On top of that, just the expectation of having to drop a link is beyond ridiculous. 

Are they emailing you? calling you? begging for your money?
You sound stupid. As a business owner i want to make sure all consumers have access to my product as easily as possible. As a consumer i want access to my goods without hassle

Not taking away from what @rapcoz2134  provided. 

But i didnt see his post, i was checking the retailer....for a link....like its 2015

Last edited:
Can't believe they are still slammed. Got about 45 more mins, and I'm done. Start my weekend.

Dooms :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's really hard to take anything away from how slammed the site is. Chances are they didn't do much upgrading, and aren't prepared for ANY amount of traffic, let alone traffic that a limited drop brings. They also probably only have a couple tech people working to try and get the website ready.

IMO, this was pretty easy to see coming.

I've been getting through for 15-20 minutes every other refresh now, the new arrival page doesn't have it and the PID isn't coming up yet.

They probably can't even get through to upload it.

Hope is dwindling as well as interest....I might take a break and come back later to check em but this is too much right now
Can't say i didn't try lls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom