2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it in agreement that the Ferns should hit deep disco? Really like that pair, but want to wait until around $60. I'm still a newbie to this, but it seems as if the Hi's don't get discounted as much nor nearly as fast as Low's.

I only see a few black atlas on ebay with the split box and looks to be from the same seller, they could see a wider release, but wouldn't make sense that all the greys dropped at regular retailers and no word on blacks. Curious if they will drop w/o the in-store, it doesn't make sense to number them if they produced more 

per Atlas (via phone call)

Black Pairs will NOT see a wider release, with or without the special box.

as for the box label, i can create an authentic looking 1 in 10 mins

Last edited:
pulled these out today
tryna flex some new stuff
Nike Dunk SB Low Ruby Red Slipper by Tony Diamonds
Gotta be honest, I usually hate on all red kicks since it's just riding the yeezy hype, but damn these look clean on foot. 
nthat.gif

per Atlas (via phone call)

Black Pairs will NOT see a wider release, with or without the special box.

Well, now that's comforting.

Saw this post in the FB group. Disregard the outrageous price for the red guards/ strawberry jams whatever people are callin em lol

Quarter snacks @ $90 Sz 11.5 Prolly should get more pictures to confirm the DS condition. Salt stains also.. Although I believe there is/was a DS pair on the bay for $99 shipped

Yea, I'm still hunting for DS Salt Stains in a size 11. Repped for the info though!
I knew I should of posted that link for the ones I saw on the bay for $99 shipped.... If I come across it again Ill be sure to throw it up for you.

Anyone know what BNIB Bloody gums are going for sz 11.5?

It's weird that Black pairs are popping up on Ebay without the Atlas packaging. These should have been Atlas release only... completely unavailable elsewhere.

Did anyone ask the sellers what's up?

thanks yall...

those atlas ISO with the regular QS box instead of the special box - grey market maybe?

thanks yall...

those atlas ISO with the regular QS box instead of the special box - grey market maybe?
ive seen this from concepts with a ucs grey pair. they ran out of their special box and sold the pair on release with a regular box

from what ive been told, all sneakers ship in nike box's, iso then transfers sneakers to their special release box's

Last edited:
weren't people talking about buying both to put the silver ones in the special box anyway? even after the first 50... that would leave black pairs in normal boxes which could easily be relabeled.

Speaking of boxes, only matter of time before Nike retros the actual silver boxes not the shoes

I'm pretty sure this was discussed probably about a hundred pages ago lol but what's the lifespan of these boxes? Are we headed towards the end of the Tiffany box?

ive seen this from concepts with a ucs grey pair. they ran out of their special box and sold the pair on release with a regular box

from what ive been told, all sneakers ship in nike box's, iso then transfers sneakers to their special release box's

But they grey pair had a wider release. The equivalent would be the Black UCS in a regular box (which I think I saw once on Ebay). Who knows, I just feel like pairs will always go out the back door. The difference with the black atlas is the numbered certificates, would make them pretty useless if there are extra pairs that went somewhere..

Last edited:
But they grey pair had a wider release. The equivalent would be the Black UCS in a regular box (which I think I saw once on Ebay). Who knows, I just feel like pairs will always go out the back door. The difference with the black atlas is the numbered certificates, would make them pretty useless if there are extra pairs that went somewhere..
other then the wider release. when the sneaker was originally released in store (before Nike) and concepts pairs came with the red box. they ran out of red box's and sold them with the regular nike release box.

Back
Top Bottom