2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's been too many black/red/white dunks over the past two years for the primitives to garner any hype.

Can @Dcypoe81 make an image of all the dunks im talking about?

WTD's were always really expensive. No idea what the going rate is right now but they seemed to hit over a k right out the gate.

Whats the sizing on those Aloha Floral Dunks? I think im gonna grab bae a pair for her bday.

Idk..l heard they went up to an 11 or 12 wmns, but I've yet to see larger than a 10. I'll let you know how they fit next week. I found a pair DS on eBay for $67.50 shipped so I figured I'd try them out. Look up kicksftw on eBay for a good price.

@Dcypoe81   
mad.gif

I got you.

In Downtown there's NoJo's Kicks....which is a mini-flightclub store.

Everything else is outside the city, but not very far.

For SB's we have a very classic skateshop Refuge Skate Shop in Dearborn. You won't find any deep discounts, but you might find something old for close to retail becuase they don't clearance anything out (they got shoes dating back to gold box era). If you have the time & means mos def go there, you might come up.

The other place is PoGo is Birmingham. There are more trendy, so things move quicker there. 

For non-SB's go to Burn Rubber in Royal Oak. The have most of the Nike accounts (no SBs) and make their own collabs with Reebok. Their logo is dope on fitteds too (which would make a good souvenir if you don't get any shoes).

Thanks again bro, I hit up refuge today , dope little shop , nice sb collection , they had some crawfish, paparazzi , space tigers (no sz 11 for me) and few other releases from 2014. Just grabbed an sb shirt , will try to make it out to burn rubber about 40 min from where I'm staying .

Just got my black 35mm. I know everyone has said it but wow. The shoe itself is cool material wise but those extras are so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom