2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

well, after 2 successful collab cops this morning, broke out these outlet joints lol

More details: Nike Dunk High SB Shield Pack

On Foot Video:

Concepts might as well

Advertise the shoes with the super box and then give us crappy normal box smh
this happened in line? thats ****** up..

Honestly if mine come in with a regular box id dispute the charge. It would Truthfully not be what I ordered

Last edited:
Glad everyone in here was able to feast this morning. Almost impulse bought the lows but decided against it. I really need to stop buying shoes that I wont wear.

LIES FAIRYTALES AND FANTASIES. The resellers got to purchase before anyone else are you serious?! I witnessed with my own eyes guys paying to get their name higher on the list. Some guys just walked to the door without waiting in line. They're full of crap.

Just noticed something. That foamy part of the sole that says Nike SB is blue on the left shoe with the blue tongue. Is it red on the right shoe?

alot of that twitter talk is pure laughs. people mad that they possibly impulse purchased and might not want them... what happens when the store sells out and every purchaser is a reseller and cant make a buck? and in the end instead of losing money they just send them back and get retail

alot of that twitter talk is pure laughs. people mad that they possibly impulse purchased and might not want them... what happens when the store sells out and every purchaser is a reseller and cant make a buck? and in the end instead of losing money they just send them back and get retail
When I worked at FNL in 2012 we stopped taking returns on retro jordans for that very reason.

Hopefully since these aren't completely sold out, they will be able to ship the purchases faster.  They have been super hit or miss on shipping recent stuff i have bought from them.  i think i waited like 3 weeks for the Rose 997s to ship, but the gl3 anniversaries were a bit faster at like a week.

I'm loving this! Resellers getting ready to take that L and they know it. Concepts gets it. I love how they are responding to some of these clowns.

"LimitKickz@LimitKickz 36m36 minutes ago

@cncpts just cancel orders or you will most likely get a **** ton of chargebacks

Concepts@cncpts 36m36 minutes ago

@LimitKickz we have a dedicated fraud protection team and "Chargebacks" done fraudulently have legal ramifications."

How does someone make money putting the lows on ebay at $230 shipped? I don't know Ebay fees but isn't it like 12% total with pp so a few dollars left to ship them?

How does someone make money putting the lows on ebay at $230 shipped? I don't know Ebay fees but isn't it like 12% total with pp so a few dollars left to ship them?
They don't, they just taking the L. Ebay final value fee is 10% and 8% for powersellers. Paypal like 3%, so after shipping they lose like $10.lol

Last edited:
Damn should i grab some Stained Glasses too???

Just read this:

"Each pair is entirely unique, with no two prints having the stained glass design in exactly the same places. The process in making the shoe involved multiple steps of printed leather with textured clear overlays being bonded together to replicate the look and feel of stained glass."

Managed to get a cement box. Funny story from the release some dude sold his wrist band to someone and got caught. Dude made int into the store and was told you he couldn't buy a cement or wooden box
laugh.gif
. Kid looked like he was gonna cry and didn't cop anything. 

Seems like people who wanted them got them...  that's the way it should be.  I think the wooden box might have resale value but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom