2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm kinda surprised the "1 gotta go" trend didn't make it to this thread. With the right choices some hard decisions would have to be made.

Avengers, guns, perkins, tiffs.

Edit- why does the sole of those rayguns look off? They look like an af1 sole, I'm confused.
avengers being the best and tiffs last? 

and the whole shape of the shoe looks off tbh..i got it off google images where theres a lot of fakes so it may be a fake.

Going to buffalo exchange and crossroads and maybe wasteland tomorrow

Will post up any deals that I find

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

avengers being the best and tiffs last? 

and the whole shape of the shoe looks off tbh..i got it off google images where theres a lot of fakes so it may be a fake.

Yea, just my opinion. I'm a sucker for avengers, even though I still don't have a pair. Ray guns are probably a sole swap like they said. And tiffs are cool but the highs are notorious for ****** quality.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81

Yes
But I'm not a huge fan of hi's but I am a big WU fan.

Anyone remember the story about the guy who was in the nike factory and took an af1 sale over the the supreme sb assembly line and was like, hey can you make this happen. Then he left a pair in the overhead bin and they confiscated them, or he didn't have the correct paperwork for them, and they confiscated them.

EDIT: just clicked on that link
I've never owned a pair af1 but those are all insane.

Last edited:
Got Dorthy's, another pair of Disposables (sue me, I like them) and Trainerendor X Poler collab at San Leandro today. 20% off all kicks. Also saw Tin Mans, AG highs, black/yellow lows, and shield highs still.

Materials on these are so nice.

ykTm7fl.jpg

Cmpwx0I.jpg

Initially I would've said lows but I think I like the highs more after having both. The lows definitely look better in pics though.
I actually liked the highs more and almost bought it but now I'm leaning towards the low. I like that the heel tab on those better.

Back
Top Bottom