2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Exaggerating. DS, hell even good shape, they do not go that cheap on the regular.

If you say so, but if you pay over 150 for non ds you overpaid. Not saying on the regular but I see pairs go up for sale all the time. No one buys those pairs that stay at a 250 BIN on ebay

Last edited:
I haven't been here in a minute. @mints
 still hanging around?

Once in a blue moon. Although now that work has kind of stabilized I'll probably be back in more often. Thanks to not visiting the thread all that often I didn't buy all that many pairs of dunks in 2015.

Those Ishods are outlet fodder, I hope they sit. Not complaining though
devil.gif

But come to find out they made a limited first run or something and all of a sudden they sell out
laugh.gif

Raffles for J-rods, is it that serious? Hmm.
FACTS

Speaking of jrods.... I wouldn't be swayed by the hype of shops only getting a few pairs
The retro Prod 1's were like that.... Between both my locals they got 10 pairs... And later we all saw them at the outlets sitting for $20
JRods are interesting but not even close to worth the asking price
I could be wrong, Nike might have learned from the retro rod, but chances are they are still making a ton of them

I had those banana joints lol. Gave them to a friend. They were so uncomfortable

Speaking of jrods.... I wouldn't be swayed by the hype of shops only getting a few pairs
The retro Prod 1's were like that.... Between both my locals they got 10 pairs... And later we all saw them at the outlets sitting for $20
JRods are interesting but not even close to worth the asking price
I could be wrong, Nike might have learned from the retro rod, but chances are they are still making a ton of them
This is why I'm gonna cop a pair from Nike. And return them if I can catch a pair on sale later downt he line

Looking for some help on some experts to suggest some Dunk Lows to buy. 

I have mostly Jordans in my collection but I like variety and have some SBs. I got the Uprise Dunk high and Dread/Uprise/Chicago Blazers, until Uprise gets a Dunk Low to release I want a pair I can wear often.

I had a pair of space jam dunk lows but got rid of cuz I could hardly wear them with my pinky toe being crushed. I liked that pair cuz it was patent leather and mesh so I could wear them in the rain and snow. Live in Chicago where i can get both for most of the year so want a pair I can wear often. But in decent simple colorways that are not too out there. I know some will say they're SBs and you can beat them but I like to keep my shoes clean and wear for a long time, I'd rather not buy a nice suede shoe I can't wear often. Which is the case with my Blazers and Dunk highs now.

I have mostly Jordans in my collection but I like variety and have some SBs. I got the Uprise Dunk high and Dread/Uprise/Chicago Blazers, until Uprise gets a Dunk Low to release I want a pair I can wear often.

I had a pair of space jam dunk lows but got rid of cuz I could hardly wear them with my pinky toe being crushed. I liked that pair cuz it was patent leather and mesh so I could wear them in the rain and snow. Live in Chicago where i can get both for most of the year so want a pair I can wear often. But in decent simple colorways that are not too out there. I know some will say they're SBs and you can beat them but I like to keep my shoes clean and wear for a long time, I'd rather not buy a nice suede shoe I can't wear often. Which is the case with my Blazers and Dunk highs now.
3M seems to handle the rain and snow pretty well....are you a fan of the clark kent 112 lows? the secondary laces are black so you can go the more subtle look...

3M seems to handle the rain and snow pretty well....are you a fan of the clark kent 112 lows? the secondary laces are black so you can go the more subtle look...
Those are pretty nice.. I should have noted that my budget is about 150. Wouldn't matter if slightly used or DS.

Gortex, 3Ms, Black Rain, Moto helms, 112s

peacebrand peacebrand for a 2015 release, id suggest the Moto Helmets for a great rain/ snow daily dunk. The upper is all black leather with the holographic swoosh for that extra POP.

Gortex, 3Ms, Black Rain, Moto helms, 112s
@peacebrand for a 2015 release, id suggest the Moto Helmets for a great rain/ snow daily dunk. The upper is all black leather with the holographic swoosh for that extra POP.
Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Although I'm really starting to think if I should just ust the funds for the J Rods. I'll wait on the Dunk Lows for a pair I come across and love or if Uprise gets one.

Any word on how these are being released.. I can't find a J Rod thread. I see some posts back someone mentioned that they may be limited.

They have arrived and are A1 [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

He did ship it wrapped in brown paper and not double boxed but the box and shoes are fine so I'm not mad

Back
Top Bottom