2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Want to wager on that number? Because I know for a fact you're wrong.

Why the **** you being so combative?

[quote name="SPoT"]But getting back to our story, on Saturday February 13th, at twelve o’clock noon this custom designed original Dunk will officially go on sale for the first time ever at SPoT. In order to make sure the shoe would be cool and that people might want it, we asked Cliver if he was down to create the art for it, and we were thrilled that he didn’t delete the email and act like he never got it. So he caved, and I don’t know if collecting every pair of random shoes Nike makes is still a thing or not but let’s hope there’re at least 650 of you who think it is, because that’s how many of these Cliver Dunks we have on the shelves and need to move. [/quote]

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/a.aspx?ID=2665

I didn't even notice who quoted me
Had I not been on my phone to see, I wouldn't have even responded

But yeah..... What they said

How so? By pointing out the fact that the info you posted here was already on Facebook over a week before you posted? Or because I offered to make a bet I know I will win?

:smile: i messaged the guy a day or 2 ago and asked for more pictures. He sent some. Tax return came in today. You know it

:nthat:

I slept on it last night and still couldn't convince myself this morning, even though its a damn good price. I was low key hoping you'd make the decision for me :lol:

Where does Corgi get all these shoes?
Maybe there are just more shoes out there than I realize
I know he's mostly selling J's with a few SBs thrown in.... But dang where do they all come from???

Top 3's I own
Highs
RESN
SOL
Paid in Full (I like the story!)

Lows
Quartersnacks (wearing them right now)
Marvin the Martian (Miller high life, but I don't drink)
De La Soul 2015

There are plenty I like from afar but not sure I could narrow to just 3

All this back and forth on these pirate shoes is ridiculous. There's going to be another dunk release. A few die hards will line up. Most people won't. They'll be enough for an online release and then some. Spot will probably have these online later down the road at discount. That is the market for dunks today. It's almost unbelievable to see this but that's the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom