2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yo but real talk, how is it that people are really into a certain shoe and cant tell right off the bat that they're fake... I understand that theirs some really good 1s where something as small as a heel stitch or a small tag detail can be hard for some newbies to tell... I see these dudes on FB posting **** like LC on yeezys which I care nothing for and im like dude those straight up look like trash are you sincerely asking for a LC right now?

Didn't you already get a pair? You're just hoping these are shaggy, aren't you
laugh.gif
?
yes I got a pair from my local but was disappoint because the small sizes had way shaggy suede..... so I'm hoping the second pair is like those lil ones

and lol at all this srs business

7 pairs, I can't handle 7 pairs

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if the fit of the 2015 De La lows was just an anomaly? Plan on picking up the Bigfoots but I know my size 12 De La's ran really small, smaller than any dunk I've ever owned. Just wondering if that's how all lows are fitting these days? I got a 12 in the Flamingo highs and they were just fine.

Can anyone confirm if the fit of the 2015 De La lows was just an anomaly? Plan on picking up the Bigfoots but I know my size 12 De La's ran really small, smaller than any dunk I've ever owned. Just wondering if that's how all lows are fitting these days? I got a 12 in the Flamingo highs and they were just fine.
Nike deflated the heel cushioning towards the end of 2014 on the lows. To me it opened up options as far as fit goes.

1. Continue to rock your true size with no issues.

2. Half size down if you really want the pair with minimal issues.

Sizing up to me is no longer an option because of the extra wiggle room from the flatter heel as well as the thinner/lack of zoom air pocket in the insole.But to answer your other question, yes I think there was a fluke or materials issue with the De La's that messed with the usual fit. 

Last edited:
I would think 12s should be fine in the Bigfoots.
Especially since there is no 12.5.
Everyone said de las were tight, I feel like they are just stiff. Need to wear them more.

Picked up a blue box today.. Felt like Charlie Bucket when I first opened the lid...
and yes 2015 de la souls ran tighter then normal 2015/2016 lows

I wore my red wairs today. I see why folks say they run small. The length is the same but the strap on the tongue are tight as !!!! No way this shoe is slipping off anyone's foot. Guess it was compensation for removing the heel padding.

Thanks a lot guys, I'll go with 12 again for bigfoots.

Picked up a blue box today.. Felt like Charlie Bucket when I first opened the lid...

Beautiful, man I sold both of my kostons last year and regret it now :smh:
I definitely want to grab the highs again, I can live without the lows.

Last edited:
oh darn

So it's been a little while since I asked about these, so maybe someone has come across a pair...

304292 036

can not seem to find a pair in or near my size

driving me crazy for almost 2 years now

Last edited:

oh darn

So it's been a little while since I asked about these, so maybe someone has come across a pair...

304292 036

can not seem to find a pair in or near my size

driving me crazy for almost 2 years now
got my pair from Jimmy Jazz a few months ago...:D

Anyone else have more wiggle room in their TTS on high's than on low's? I know that's been the case with me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom