2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

waiting for that influx of SBs on the bay... im cashing yall out for the low 
wink.gif

"smh, it's like buying every stock on the stock market, you will LOSE at the end"

Haha uhhh what?

Still looking for a good deal on some Bruts. So many worn pairs out there, or the asking price for a 13 is crazy.
Ditto on Buellers

One of the novelties of SBs is the fact they don't do true retros but would you guys want retros of your favorite pairs ?

I'd take retros if they went back to the old mold. I really don't find the new pairs nearly as comfortable, especially the lows

So I'd take a retro of say, Huxtables but I don't want retros of Slam Cities

I own neither

I'd take retros if they went back to the old mold. I really don't find the new pairs nearly as comfortable, especially the lows

So I'd take a retro of say, Huxtables but I don't want retros of Slam Cities

I own neither
we wouldnt be getting quality retros though wed be getting **** like the tiff high quality but lows 
laugh.gif

Good. It makes picking up stuff easier. Hopefully prices continue to fall, I couldn't care less. 

Should be available everywhere soon
So i went to blends, they took them off the shelf.  Nike rep said its supposed to be a 420 release date.  Held them in hand, texture was softer than i was expecting, looks better in person also.  No special insoles and alternative laces are an extra black pair. Regular box and it doesn't say QS on them so I guess its a general with a 420 release date.

So i went to blends, they took them off the shelf.  Nike rep said its supposed to be a 420 release date.  Held them in hand, texture was softer than i was expecting, looks better in person also.  No special insoles and alternative laces are an extra black pair. Regular box and it doesn't say QS on them so I guess its a general with a 420 release date.

4/16 hard release date if I'm not mistaken.

This is weak as hell... Nothing special but the hemp material.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom