2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What do u guys think someone wants 20'$ ya think it's worth it ? Anyone even like these .. I mean i do but never tried one on ? How do they run

Last edited:
Hi everyone, this is my first post...started collecting Dunks and SB's a few months ago...I have around 22 pairs. Mostly recent GR's.  I do have the P-Rod "Mexican Blankets" which I love though...

I had a question and am just looking for any additional info/comments..I bought these Sample Dunk Highs on Ebay recently (for real cheap too), and they're from 2005.  The cool thing is that based on my research that they seem to be an alternate color pattern than the 05' Black and Yellow Dunks.  The black is where the yellow is on the final version, and the same for the yellow parts.  I don't have any Dunk Highs from 2005 but the leather on these are really soft, way more soft than any other Dunks I own.  If I didn't wear a size 11 I'd rock them.  Has anyone seen these before and have any insight to them?  Appreciate any help!

Market is mad weird right now.

DS size 13 black UCS sold for $362 tonight...it's mid August...but VNDS size 13 Space Jams went for $81?

Strange strange strange.

The insole should have full length zoom embedded, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. Those are extremely comfortable and can be used in other shoes.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] thanks fellas .

That's awesome bro, I always wanted a pair but they were too scarce and the price was never right. Id go ahead and find some doner soles lol.

The soles are 100% in tact not coming off what so ever these r pretty much new honestly

Fellas, it's time to cop your grails if you can find them on the bay, never seen prices these low on grail items before. TIME TO EAT

PS those Paul Browns are gorgeous

Last edited:
Man I don't have any grails really....
There are plenty of older shoes I like but since I wasn't around back in the height of SB dunk popularity/insanity most of those are priced way out of what I'd be willing to pay.... Even at today's dead prices
I just look around for steals and pick up what's on my maybe list

It would be much easier if I had some grails to go after so I could stop spending money on pairs I'm not sure I need

Doubling on my worn pairs is about the only real list I have.... There are worse problems to have

Back
Top Bottom