2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bored so here's a .gif of all Dunks currently on NDC's image server:
memories 
eek.gif

Skate supply now has the silver boxes available for sale. Sizes look fairly limited. Sz 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Another image, not mine, of the Silver Boxes. Looking pretty damn nice if you ask me. Won't know until they're in hand of course, but the materials do look good.

I need these to sit...already maxed out my sneaker budget for the month due to making a few Nike ids!!

Last edited:
Another image, not mine, of the Silver Boxes. Looking pretty damn nice if you ask me. Won't know until they're in hand of course, but the materials do look good.
BTW, Skate Supply has these listed at $110.95. They don't ship unfortunately, but that gives us all an indicator that they'll be in the $110-115 range.

Man Listen... Just held the Silver boxes in my hand and damb.. They are really nice material wise, the suede is nice and soft.

Cosmetically, they definitely have some issues. Mainly glue staines, especially right were the suede meets the midsole. Other than that.. one of the best SBs of the year to me. Might be #2 right under the Homegrowns.

If you are an SB fan, pick them up :smokin

Man Listen... Just held the Silver boxes in my hand and damb.. They are really nice material wise, the suede is nice and soft.

Cosmetically, they definitely have some issues. Mainly glue staines, especially right were the suede meets the midsole. Other than that.. one of the best SBs of the year to me. Might be #2 right under the Homegrowns.

If you are an SB fan, pick them up
smokin.gif
Yup, that's all I needed was a cosign on the execution/quality.  I was in before, but now I'm definitely IN! Hopefully the glue issue isn't a universal thing.

Now I just have to wait until they start to surface. 
nerd.gif

Yup, that's all I needed was a cosign on the execution/quality.  I was in before, but now I'm definitely IN! Hopefully the glue issue isn't a universal thing.

Now I just have to wait until they start to surface. :nerd:

I looked at about 15 pairs and they all had glue stain issues unfortunately.

And yup, sounds like NIke sent an email out saying not to sell until the 29th..

Last edited:
Looking like this will be the first SB I get this year!!! Materials looking good like everyone said.
Instant lace swap for me though.

Looking like this will be the first SB I get this year!!! Materials looking good like everyone said.
I kind of feel the same about the laces. The green laces are solid, but I think I might rock with the grey laces that come additional. I kind of like the solid grey with pops of green on the swoosh and tongue tag.

I kind of feel the same about the laces. The green laces are solid, but I think I might rock with the grey laces that come additional. I kind of like the solid grey with pops of green on the swoosh and tongue tag.
Truth

Nice wear I love my pair.

Quality control issues aside, can't wait to cop the silver boxes on the 29th. Materials are so choice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom