2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[h1]Eric Koston's New Board Company Already Has a Collab[/h1][h2]Numbers x Nike SB Eric Koston 3.[/h2] ngIf: facebookCommentsEnabled || disqusEnabled
ngIf: media
ngIf: ::media.class.toLowerCase() === 'image' || media.class.toLowerCase() === 'asset'
ngIf: ::responsiveHelper.isXs() ngIf: :: ! responsiveHelper.isXs() && ! isFullWidth
fxfb2afs1peaqsskvgjm.jpg
end ngIf: :: ! responsiveHelper.isXs() && ! isFullWidth ngIf: :: ! responsiveHelper.isXs() && isFullWidth For lead media images only (default position is over)
ngIf: ::hasProduct
Nike SB
end ngIf: ::hasProduct ngIf: ::hasProduct && !! productType && (productType.toLowerCase() === 'sneakermodel' || productType.toLowerCase() === 'sneakerrelease')
end ngIf: ::media.class.toLowerCase() === 'image' || media.class.toLowerCase() === 'asset' ngIf: ::media.class == 'CustomEmbed' ngIf: ::media.class == 'OoyalaVideo' ngIf: ::youtubeContainerId && media.class == 'YoutubeVideo' ngIf: ::media.class == 'YoutubeVideo' For all other types of lead media (position underneath) ngIf: !! productNode && media.class.toLowerCase() !== 'image' ngIf: ::media.caption != '' && (media.class == 'CustomEmbed' || media.class == 'OoyalaVideo' || media.class == 'YoutubeVideo')
ngIf: ::media.class.toLowerCase() === 'image' && caption != ''
Image via Nike
end ngIf: ::media.class.toLowerCase() === 'image' && caption != ''
end ngIf: media

It didn't take long for Eric Koston's newly-announced skateboard company to get its own Nike collaboration. Just a day after Numbers was introduced, Nike posted this imagery of a collab version of the shoe for Koston's latest signature model.

The Numbers x Nike SB Koston 3 Hyperfeel aims at a timeless colorway and branding that doesn't stand out.

"We wanted to keep the branding minimal and the color scheme classic so it goes with anything at anytime," Koston said. "We wanted it to be wearable 20 years ago, now and 20 years from now."

Nike will release this Koston 3 on Dec. 13 for $150 here.
b0ertsy6yjoq2v1mxipf.jpg

Image via Nike
udswohplvpovwq4oddy9.jpg

Image via Nike
winwqmwetgfyg9mkqg5b.jpg

Image via Nike
zei20j3kziakhjxwowld.jpg

Image via Nike
notefuhwisjbesfo1vgo.jpg

Image via Nike

Last edited:
You guys think the Supas next year is the start of SBs being retro'ed in true form? As in not a low to high flip like the De Las. 

I think I copped 1 pair this year. Hopefully 2017 has some heat in store
I can't remember how many pairs of dunks I copped this year and I'm still waiting on the last of the box series (I might have a mild problem lol)  but I regret sleeping on the waffles, sasquatch, and hemp pairs. I sort of hope 2017 goes easy on my wallet lol.. 

Last edited:
Hey fellas, it's been a while since I've been on here. Can one of you guys please point me in the right direction. I've come across hard times and I need to get rid of all my SBs. Is there a thread on here or a site that you can recommend? Thank you in advance and happy holidays!

Hey fellas, it's been a while since I've been on here. Can one of you guys please point me in the right direction. I've come across hard times and I need to get rid of all my SBs. Is there a thread on here or a site that you can recommend? Thank you in advance and happy holidays!
size?

They looked pretty clean in the pictures :smokin

My hunt for a pair of fat tongue in 11.5-12 continues...

If I see them I'll link you man. I was waiting for years and never had luck.. fat tongue is ideal, I just got tired of the wait haha. I'll continue my fat tongue search on your behalf

Back
Top Bottom