2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier has a photo with the black laces:

nthat.gif
they go hard man

It seems weird when people can't picture a shoe with different colored laces and that alone keeps them on the fence about buying

My wife is that way, she can't imagine ANYTHING..... I always have to draw it or move it or test paint or something

I guess some people don't have imaginations?

It seems weird when people can't picture a shoe with different colored laces and that alone keeps them on the fence about buying

My wife is that way, she can't imagine ANYTHING..... I always have to draw it or move it or test paint or something

I guess some people don't have imaginations?
Just don't want to be dropping that 130$ without first having seen them the way I'd like to wear them, imo they should have the black laces in already ^^

Just don't want to be dropping that 130$ without first having seen them the way I'd like to wear them, imo they should have the black laces in already ^^
Every sneakerhead should have a credit card. If not so you can get an item and return it without worrying about how long it will take to get your $ back on your card, at LEAST so the amount you spend on shoes can help you build up rewards points and/or cash back.

I got the sea crystal lows for chrismas and WOW THEY ARE NICE. BUT fit so small. i had to send it back to nike for a half size bigger, hopefully they fit better so i do not have to exchange it again. Sucks but i need the right size lol

I got the sea crystal lows for chrismas and WOW THEY ARE NICE. BUT fit so small. i had to send it back to nike for a half size bigger, hopefully they fit better so i do not have to exchange it again. Sucks but i need the right size lol
Thats weird. With the slim tongue I'd think theyd fit big.

Anyone here know anything about the dunk low "Fieldstone" that dropped in 2015? I heard it was a Japan only release but I managed to find a pair online through some small Tokyo sneaker store.
Can't find any others anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom