2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

now everyone wait patiently while bay gets flooded with these and sits. If you wanted the special box with everything hang tight reseller will be trying to dump it in the next 2 weeks

Page is 
indifferent.gif

Shout out to SPOT (Andy) for good customer service on some Black Box returns.

Not a peep from Black Sheep...

If they at least send the deck, I'll hunt down a pair.

Supreme just unveiled pics of their new Nike collab (Uptempos). Probably dropping within the next couple of weeks. I'm telling y'all: There will be a surge of "Need gone ASAP" in the next couple of weeks...

Patience, young padawans...

Supreme just unveiled pics of their new Nike collab (Uptempos). Probably dropping within the next couple of weeks. I'm telling y'all: There will be a surge of "Need gone ASAP" in the next couple of weeks...

not to be rude at all but what does that have to do with the SB?

A lot. He's saying that people who bought these for resell will be looking to go after the Uptempos, thus needing to unload their black sheeps

If you follow supreme, those will not be out for awhile, probably April.

not to be rude at all but what does that have to do with the SB?

No offense taken. Allow me to elaborate:

The BS Dunks are a hot commodity NOW. A lot of people thought they'd be able to resell for a profit, and, while some did indeed profit, most will not. In fact, most will probably incur a loss if they don't dump quick.

I bring up the Supreme collab because that will be the next "Hot Item." Most of these "consumers" don't have the disposable income to support their "hobby," so they'll need to get rid of items in order to generate funds. It always happens. Whenever an ABSURDLY hyped item is about to drop, check the auction sites. You'd be surprised at what people need "gone."

Atlas servers aren't the best. Do you remember thier dunk release? It was bad.

It's the servers fault, obviously. They probably don't get crazy online orders like other sites who can manage on release day.

Last edited:
Wonder if iD was trying to pull a bait and switch for online buyers, cause this is their website description for the Black Sheep...

***Note the last asterisks.

Wonder if iD was trying to pull a bait and switch for online buyers, cause this is their website description for the Black Sheep...

Yeah I saw that, hopefully "supplies last"ed long enough for online buyers lol.

​dammit, I carted a 10.5 and half stepped. smh...I see a 6.5 and 11.5 left

There was almost a FSR when I posted the link over an hour ago...

"While supplies last"

I'm sure they reserved the LE boxes for in store.

Cowtown had a 10.5 with the BS box about 2 hours ago, however, they don't do phone orders on Quickstrikes. Womp womp...

No offense taken. Allow me to elaborate:

The BS Dunks are a hot commodity NOW. A lot of people thought they'd be able to resell for a profit, and, while some did indeed profit, most will not. In fact, most will probably incur a loss if they don't dump quick.

I bring up the Supreme collab because that will be the next "Hot Item." Most of these "consumers" don't have the disposable income to support their "hobby," so they'll need to get rid of items in order to generate funds. It always happens. Whenever an ABSURDLY hyped item is about to drop, check the auction sites. You'd be surprised at what people need "gone."

Aaaaaahhh. I see where you are getting with this. thank you for clarifying, sir. I appreciate it.

To everyone else that helped me understand, thank you as well [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom