2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy weekend NTSB
what are these called? 
nerd.gif

now were gonna have 100 people posting pictures of thier box sets lol, adding insult to injury.  if you wanna post a picture how about you put up a pic of the shoes on your damm feet

Box set came in today really tempted to post a pic up but I'm sure we've seen enough of them already. I never noticed the stock laces were this off white cream color I kept thinking they were the boring old regular white ones we always get, but these are soo much better and imo bring the shoe up a couple notches.

Edit: who am I kidding I'll put up a small one lol

Kicking around Mad Town with fam fam. These arent the wide footed fellows friend. Might have to pass on future skinny tounges cuz they are too uncomfortable for long wears, too narrow for me.

Last edited:
Kicking around Mad Town with fam fam. These arent the wide footed fellows friend. Might have to pass on future skinny tounges cuz they are too uncomfortable for long wears, too narrow for me.

They're not even normal footed folks' friends lol. I finally broke down and tried a pair on last week because I was considering those camos. I have a normal/average width foot, and they were so tight through the midfoot, I could barely step. Not sure any amount of stretching or breaking in will change that.

Peace,
J

Camo pair looks great on foot, gonna have to try them on.

Wanted to see black sheeps in person but my local down the street didn't even get them in, told me they won't be receiving them at all [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Will just check NT Chicago tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom