2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my BS from Nike, the suede is gorgeous but the swoosh on one of my shoes has wrinkles and is chipped off. Not too big of an issue, guess it makes the decision to reveal the teeth a lot easier.

Last edited:
mail day ...though the post office was close today [emoji]129300[/emoji] Fullylaced we're lazy to put label correct.

Now waiting on my two pairs of bs kinda mad I can't return one pair [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]
my man, your pissed cuz the label is crook?  at least you got a set

Suede selection has me feeling nostalgic

But this collar is my favorite part maybe. This thickness should be back as standard. Now to wait for a lace pack restock, they can keep the fangs

DS Homers, Slam City's and Shanghai 2's. If you wait out the bids you can probably get em all for under 300 bucks combined.. not including shipping. All his other shoes are fake, but he knows that. Decent fakes though. 

Usually I wouldn't tell anyone about this but I'd rather people who wear their shoes get these than some overpricing reseller like Haili_001..also im broke as hell  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/littleistbobo?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Last edited:

Got my BS from Nike, the suede is gorgeous but the swoosh on one of my shoes has wrinkles and is chipped off. Not too big of an issue, guess it makes the decision to reveal the teeth a lot easier.

Dang, that's unfortunate. Yes, it's supposed to rub off, but it should be at the wearers discretion. It'd be like receiving the Lance Mountains with scratches on them already, or getting the Cheech & Chong's with part of the toebox already peeled off.

That's just a crummy QC issue. You've got the right attitude, though. Show them fangs and keep it moving...

mail day ...though the post office was close today [emoji]129300[/emoji] Fullylaced we're lazy to put label correct.

Now waiting on my two pairs of bs kinda mad I can't return one pair [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]
I live in Cali and still havent gotten mine. Did they send you a shipment confirmation or anything?

A lot of us called this during the drop. The hype died and now you can bargain shop or close to retail or $200~ for special package

I was skeptical but definitely called with detail in here. Those SUPtempos are comin as someone mentioned.

A lot of us called this during the drop. The hype died and now you can bargain shop or close to retail or $200~ for special package
Yep. It's like clockwork. Now those beast that bought to resell will feel the burn.
laugh.gif
 Prices will continue to drop.

Last edited:
Seeing other pics on eBay of the Shark SB and they don't look bad. Everyone just needs to adjust to the IW tooling.

Back
Top Bottom