2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of tiffs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262863562814

Since the OG Tiffs were a low, then re-released as a high, does that mean the next one will be a low again? 
nerd.gif
wink.gif

It's in Nike's best interest to reserve stuff for you that they think they can CONVINCE you to buy. I ain't believing this "stuff I'm interested in" mantra. If they really think you're going to buy the denims then they wouldn't reserve them for you, especially when you can use a coupon code or expiring gift code. But they def gonna reserve you those GR Jordans, KDs, etc that they know are gonna sit anyway. Cause they might catch you at retail if you were on the fence.

Not sure if they are that dedicated to the formula or if it's really random but if I was in charge of that stuff then that is how I'd approach it. Flood the reserves for impulse buys on GRs I have good reason to think you'll consider. If you're going to buy it anyway, especially off of SNKRS with no discount code the I have zero motivation to reserve it for you.

/rant /conspiracytheory lol

It's in Nike's best interest to reserve stuff for you that they think they can CONVINCE you to buy. I ain't believing this "stuff I'm interested in" mantra. If they really think you're going to buy the denims then they wouldn't reserve them for you, especially when you can use a coupon code or expiring gift code. But they def gonna reserve you those GR Jordans, KDs, etc that they know are gonna sit anyway. Cause they might catch you at retail if you were on the fence.

Not sure if they are that dedicated to the formula or if it's really random but if I was in charge of that stuff then that is how I'd approach it. Flood the reserves for impulse buys on GRs I have good reason to think you'll consider. If you're going to buy it anyway, especially off of SNKRS with no discount code the I have zero motivation to reserve it for you.

/rant /conspiracytheory lol

Truth!
Every reserve is based on your "favorites" and "interest". That's why we never get reserves for stuff we like.

Back
Top Bottom