2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm feeling both of these actually. Will probably wait till they hit discount.
The insole to the blue pair

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 I'm feeling those

Didn't see it when you first posted about UBIQ but I see you found the info before I could respond. Yeah, UBIQ just throws up what's left online the next day for their SB stuff. Hope you eat my friend.

Yea i called them earlier & they were outta my size. Figured i call more local spots cuz i wanted these asap lol. Really wish i knew they dropped in stores today. I assumed they came out on the 23rd everywhere but its all good. Gon cop online tomorrow somewhere lol.

Great job with all the phone orders info btw :nthat:

Hoping I hit on Nike tomorrow. If not hopefully they're still at Nike SF come Saturday. Most people will be going after supreme and YEEZY.

#teamcutstraps

NTNY still has the denim highs. Just saw them in person and they look great; no complaints on em on my side.

when did nike stores start carrying SBs?

im guessing its the bigger city nike stores that do this.

i got a 30% coupon that i would love to use on these denims.

Last edited:
#teamcutstraps

30% will NOT work with the denims. Multiple people in the outlet thread say it can't be used on products that launch this weekend.

- My Nike at ceasers palace has carried sb as long as I've been going there. I just assumed all stores were like that. I think I'm blessed with a great store, but wack outlets with no deals.

Last edited:
#teamcutstraps

30% will NOT work with the denims. Multiple people in the outlet thread say it can't be used on products that launch this weekend.

- My Nike at ceasers palace has carried sb as long as I've been going there. I just assumed all stores were like that. I think I'm blessed with a great store, but wack outlets with no deals.

that sucks.

nike Ceasers is one of the best nike stores ive been to.

Good luck to everyone trying to get the Forbes online tomorrow. Hopefully it's an easy process. 
nthat.gif

My girl is going to give me looks if I put on this outfit this weekend :lol:

I've got no shame now after wearing a couple outfits matching my "louder" dunks in front of her. You gotta do it bro! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Went tts for my forbes got em on eBay for 111 hope I have no issues. Might still attempt a niketown trip or hit the app for good measure

Gutted that Blades ran out of 9.5 and 10 by the time I went. Couldn't try on a size cause of "Quickstrike Policies" but it is what it is. Dude even had audacity to say, "you can buy a pair of another size and sell it on afterwards"
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom