2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sup guys, pulled these out today

I need another pair.. Beat my pair to death !
Stones throw records! Ha still got a Peanut Butter Wolf tape on deck somewhere

Thanks!

Reps all around for the dope wears today.

This weekend has left me a little salty so I throw together a quick PS using the asphalt dunks that released not too long ago. Would be a pretty straightforward custom. I'm not sure if the gum soles could be dyed, but I may try it later. 

Thanks!

Reps all around for the dope wears today.

This weekend has left me a little salty so I throw together a quick PS using the asphalt dunks that released not too long ago. Would be a pretty straightforward custom. I'm not sure if the gum soles could be dyed, but I may try it later. 

I believe everyone caught the L on atmos

It will def bother me for a while :x

Yeah I remember those. He started putting that print on everything. Even some brainwrecks 
laugh.gif
I have the chromeball lows but was looking for real cement print, white tongue, patent leather swoosh and potentially black soles. 

Ah, gotcha!
Yeah, I wasn't trying for the Atmos, but it seemed like Everyone and their Mothers, were trying for them!!!
I'm sticking with Dunks...easier to obtain without raffles, waiting in line, etc...
I did send some links in that forum whenever I saw them, at least to TRY and help out...

Rocking these today, one of my faves from the pre-SB era...the nubuck/suede is uber soft. I added SB laces

I feel like CNCPTS should've bitten the eyelets from ^those^ instead of making the wings clear on the Stained Glass joints...maybe both?

Stones Throws. Man, I remember seeing those things in person at a consignment shop. They were hella skated that the toe boxes were creased as crap but they looked good.

Damn, that's a solid deal Kam! Glad you scooped for that price!

Thanks man! Never expected to find a pair of skate or dies in such good condition at such a good a price let alone all 3 for 160!! Straight to feet for st paddy weekend! And pics of the sneakercon loot In general. Be safe this weekend y'all !

Thanks man! Never expected to find a pair of skate or dies in such good condition at such a good a price let alone all 3 for 160!! Straight to feet for st paddy weekend! And pics of the sneakercon loot In general. Be safe this weekend y'all !

Great Pick Ups!!

Back
Top Bottom