2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Might still be some in stock

Last edited:
Maby they'll be super high quality materials/end up being classics of the year who knows these days.. if you look at the shirt for it there is a star in the logo and you can kinda see the star on the black pairs logo but it's clearly not on the red one. Who knowwwws

Last edited:
Seems like they ran out of ******* ideas.. all see all those in the outlets lol

I wish we got dunks in my town's outlets.

I've seen like 1 sb dunk high (stupid picnic one) in my years of visiting these outlets. The laughable sb section consists of boring *** all black janoskis and trainerendors and ... nothing else.

Not sure if there is a thread on nt but anyone on here on Instagram? Interested in following some of the regular sb family in here. My account is not specific to sneakers but have some posts on there. IG collystrings_

Last edited:
Not sure if there is a thread on nt but anyone on here on Instagram? Interested in following some of the regular sb family in here. My account is not specific to sneakers but have some posts on there.
My name is the same on ig

Not sure if there is a thread on nt but anyone on here on Instagram? Interested in following some of the regular sb family in here. My account is not specific to sneakers but have some posts on there. IG collystrings_

Check da sig

Where the dunk lows at?

Has there been any real pics yet of these zoom bruins? There interesting. Specially the wheats

I'm most interested in these as well. Although if the sole doesn't have any definition they'll look like air max roshes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom