2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dope quags!

Yours are definitely looking better than mine...

Spent a lot of money last month and you're not making it easy for me to calm down [emoji]128534[/emoji] but I ain't mad [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Couple new arrivals in the stash my rock can't focus too well for pictures so sorry bout the quality.

Always liked the Bejings 

galaxy dunks IW or TRD?

I'm thinking IW but I can't really remember

Less is more that Nike SB is doing now is nice

My wallet thanks you

Been wearing the rev sharks for daily wear at work and they still are holding up and lookin good, but I just cant defend them against people who talk trash on em only because they look dull AF compared to most SBs even from a couple years back. Still a great colorway though..

yeah reverse sharks are made out of cardboard, they look decent but man do I and I'm sure all of us appreciate quality materials. 

I appreciate the pacing as well for me wallets sake.. I caved and order a paid in full box I hope I can get the other stuff later once I get the kicks lol been looking for a pair at the right price anyway and having the box atleast to put them in/display will be cool. Dopest box ever.. I also did pick up those FTC FCs, was so psyched to be able to go to a skate shot and buy a pair of FC :smile: like the good ol days.. I like the new sole specially how FTC chose lunar for the collab there def comfy/so lightweight... + skate or dies today [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom