2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the insole could be cooler than what it is, but I'm feeling these and im relieved they're a TRD and not a zoom dunk .

Grails aquired! My fellow old heads will appreciate these. Pics surfaced on NT in 2007... I wanted them so badly.

10 years later-- I made it happen! Lol.
Deadstock Quasimoto promo samples

(Feel free to check detailed photos and read on their history on my ig: @joey9290)
Grail of grails right here. the footwork alone in locating these must have been quite something. 

Grails aquired! My fellow old heads will appreciate these. Pics surfaced on NT in 2007... I wanted them so badly.

(Feel free to check detailed photos and read on their history on my ig: @joey9290)

:wow:
Unbelievable! Thank you for the detailed pics incl the insole. I'm in awe

Congrats my friend! That's one hell of a pickup.
How are we getting pics of these awful kicks but we don't have real detailed pics of the Wheat lows yet?

Last edited:
do the galaxies sparkly or glow or anything?

Seems kinda lame to be a Space Jam knock off with some airbrushing on the patent

same. that's what hinders me to cop one too.

Im all about patent leather. It's my favorite show material actually. It's a fat tongue so I'll probably cop at some point.

* can I now officially complain that the sean malto was actually a bs limited release? Unlike the iw's the elites feel pretty good. Why snkrs only?? This is areal dumb way to generate "hype"

Back
Top Bottom