2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

saw black lances for 250 to 400 in my size. want to double up but i need to find the whites for a decent price with the paint intact

silver boxes today
​Nice wear, I didn't pay much attention to this release until I found an outlet sample... suede is very very soft to the touch, velvety almost. Waiting to see the next trd suede release (wheats?) to see if suede quality is going up or down lol

WISC weren't terrible either

Last edited:

​Nice wear, I didn't pay much attention to this release until I found an outlet sample... suede is very very soft to the touch, velvety almost. Waiting to see the next trd suede release (wheats?) to see if suede quality is going up or down lol

WISC weren't terrible either
thanks man, yep suede on those is really nice, maybe i should've doubled-up on them when i had the chance, they were on discount for 60EU on NDC few weeks after the release.

if the suede on the wheats will be of the same quality i'd be more than ok with it. crazy that there is still not a single really telling picture of them, besides that one with the 4/20s in it.

That long haired suede of the WISCs is kind of in its own category though and seems to come only in that one quality-level, at least to me there wasnt much of a difference touchwise between the bigfoots, the birchs, the baos and the blacksheeps.

Hard not to rep any LC gif.

Too much white on the Mulders. Maybe a few years ago I would have copped.

Prob go through 1 magic eraser on every wear on those lol

It's a shame nikes dishonoring the OGs with the poor quality thin dunks, but as long as they keep putting out good quality TRDs I'll be happy.

They built up a ton of momentum with the box series, WISC, and denim Forbes at the start of the year. Everything has just felt stagnant since march though.

Steal on these DBs

saw black lances for 250 to 400 in my size. want to double up but i need to find the whites for a decent price with the paint intact
$250?? I'm at the point where I will probably jump at the next decent deal I see. 
I kinda gotta say it's all about money at this point, carrying on the legacy is no longer important. Even gr jordans are better quality now.
I just got rid of a stack of SB today, I'm down to about ten pairs that I'll keep.
There were a few good ones these last few years, i.e. Quartersnacks, de la lows, and maybe a couple more, but it's officially dead to me.
Just going to get this og aj1 colorway set done, then I'm probably off Nike forever, except maybe a couple future releases. I have enough shoes to last me a lifetime as is.
Here's the thing though, if it's really about money, they would take the time to make better releases. I know that they're never going to go back to the good ole' days of SB and give us OUTSTANDING materials, but they could at least give us better materials than this. When they released stuff like this, it's almost as if they don't care. They would still make cash if the quality was a bit better. I hear your frustration my friend, I'm frustrated with the way they're handling things as well.
Gotta agree with John here and say it's more that they don't care. I'm sure money has a bit to do with it too but if that was really the issue they could solve that with a flip of the switch by announcing true retros with good materials. Just look at what an ad campaign and some hype did to Air Max 1s. 

Back
Top Bottom