2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like those iDs a lot. If they use the BTTYS or recent lab/lux dunk leather I'd consider a pair.

On another note... FSR of the Galaxies on da bay for $94 shipped in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:
having been catching up with sb for the past month or two. any anticipated releases coming up this summer? 

I'm anticipating the black and white high dunks that look like OG AJ1s

Some guys anticipating the wheat lows

Some the mulder highs

But not a lot goin on at sb right now

Last edited:
Mine were tts, then I again I didnt wear them, only tried them on.
Good luck.

I'm loving the new FCs specially FTCs model with the lunarlon. Tts worked for me. Looking forward to what's next for the model. Crossing fingers for an alien workshop retro. Been wearing these a lot may double
If they disco.

Last edited:
Maybe this is a dumb question, Im new to the game so youll have to excuse me, but where are people getting the Mulder Highs from?

I havent seen them for sale anywhere other than ebay. Overseas? Nike factory back door?

Maybe this is a dumb question, Im new to the game so youll have to excuse me, but where are people getting the Mulder Highs from?

I havent seen them for sale anywhere other than ebay. Overseas? Nike factory back door?
They haven't been officially released yet. Pairs, especially nike SB releases nowadays, always leak out onto the secondary market early. Once they release, check your local skateshops. I see you're located in Denver, so a quick google search of "Denver skateshops" should point you in the right direction. You can give them a call and just say "hey, are you guys getting the mulder highs? when's release?" yada yada. Otherwise, check this thread for info on online releases.

ive ordered some QS shoes from BOARDlife Skateshop before so theyll more then likely have the Mulders for sale

Decided to UnDS these on this gloomy Wednesday. It still baffles me that these made it to the outlets. See, it's concepts and execution like this which is why I love SBs.

As for the Wheats, I'm looking forward to more pictures. The midsole color looks weird next to the wheat on the upper. I have been and am still pumped about the pair though.

^Curious about the quality of that leather... That tongue makes em look like a non sb dunk, it's still weird to me.....I have a feeling​ I will be retiring from dunk high purchases smdh.... :smh:

Question about those ebay codes: if you make a best offer and the seller accepts can you still use a percentage/$ off code?

Shops are starting to post more pics of those new tool highs.. they might be worth a cop if they are nice in hand and go down half price lol I'd like to see them with the white laces in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom