2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[emoji]128076[/emoji]

30rtts7.jpg

Dude at my local sneaker boutique had em listed at $200 the day they came out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I had to call him out

Suede so nice on those.
it is. Silver box IMO had the most bangers. Im only a few away from what i ever wanted. being realistic that i'll never own some pairs because i can never justify paying over $300 for a pair of sneakers. i dont care if they were paris or freddy or whatever. i dont care how rare it is. spending over that for a shoe to me takes the fun out of it 

not sure if this is working on sneakers.
good for two uses in the small print :nerd:

Sellers for Coupon redemption:
1saddle
allied_trade_group
americanlegacyfishing
apparelsave
ArtofDeals
as_seen_on_tv
bedding-stock
bicyclebluebook
brillanteers
callawaygolfpreowned
Collectionbijoux100
cozyarray
Crocsoutlet
designerlivingus
dirtdevil
drivengps
dysonoutlet
ebags
freeshipfurniture
gemstoneking
globalgolf
golfio
hanesbrandsoutlet
homiegear
hoover-outlet-store
horselovers
HotterCooler
ienjoyhome
jockeystore
MLGJewelry
mr.saddle
Netayajewelry
official_sklz
pompeii3
retailfashionoutlet
samsonite
shoesandfashions
Silverspeck
sklz_promini
ssgssg10
street-moda
teamexpress
tidyliving
top_linens
unitedoutdoors
woodburyoutfitters
xpectmoreforless
zwilling_j.a._henckels

it is. Silver box IMO had the most bangers. Im only a few away from what i ever wanted. being realistic that i'll never own some pairs because i can never justify paying over $300 for a pair of sneakers. i dont care if they were paris or freddy or whatever. i dont care how rare it is. spending over that for a shoe to me takes the fun out of it 
Very sweet bucks, and can't agree more. Makes it really hard to get the clean older SBs but that's part of the hunt as well. Its really hard for me to choose the best series with fire but I keep finding myself hunting down silver boxes [emoji]128513[/emoji]

peak sneaks. Just opened up, In downtown Frederick, dudes a reseller, got some heat, got a nice collection of throwbacks....

:lol: :lol: I had a feeling. He's a NTer. Was promoting the place in the DMV thread.

What did he have to say when you called him out on their price tag?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: I had a feeling. He's a NTer. Was promoting the place in the DMV thread.

What did he have to say when you called him out on their price tag?
he just said he doesn't haggle prices haha. He seemed cool..I'm just not a fan of paying resale for anything haha. But it's cool we got a boutique in my town haha

had the idea to look up "dunk sb" on goole trend:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ssl.gstatic.com/trends_nrtr/981_RC01/embed_loader.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":"dunk sb","geo":"","time":"all"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"date=all&q=dunk%20sb","guestPath":"https://trends.google.de:443/trends/embed/"}); </script> 

https://trends.google.de/trends/explore?date=all&q=dunk sb

dat february 2014 spike gotta be the tiff highs?

also interesting: lowest point ever august/september 2016

and of course the golden times.. gold box era  2007-2009

edit: embedding doesnt seem to work, link beneath it works tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom