2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They remind me more of a bison low, idk why.

That's what I was thinking. Doesn't really remind me of OGs at all.
Dude are they actually a maple/bison high to low retros?

Kind of?

Last edited:
TRD releases have been looking and feeling alright.... not a fan of the reverse concept but these don't look too bad in comparison to the bocas and sharks. Hopefully the suede is good

Those reverse Forbes are disappointing, that midsole ruins it

Nike can't get out of their own way sometimes but I got a 20% coupon so maybe I'll do it anyway

Those reverse Forbes are disappointing, that midsole ruins it

Nike can't get out of their own way sometimes but I got a 20% coupon so maybe I'll do it anyway

Disappointing because of what they are billed as. If it was a standalone not associated as a reverse or remake maybe some would feel different?

I'll probably cop.

Not sure you'll be able to use that 20%. Last few TRD releases haven't made it to desktop

I like them
I agree if they weren't expected to be reverse wheats they would be better
Good looking colorway on its own
Hoping for decent suede, but they will get worn either way

Disappointing because of what they are billed as. If it was a standalone not associated as a reverse or remake maybe some would feel different?

I'll probably cop.

Not sure you'll be able to use that 20%. Last few TRD releases haven't made it to desktop

Yeah i def agree with that, I think I was expecting straight up reverses but they came out more like bisons

Hmm I didn't think of that, I'll probably still cop, it's been a minute since I copped a Dunk and these have a fat tongue so Nike wins anyway :lol:

Ishod Dunks in burgundy and gum sole
If these were a TRD release I would definitely buy. Nice CW, but can't do the Ishod cut. 

looks different from the first photos that surfaced. midsole and swoosh are darker in that vid
I like these much better than the ones in the video. Don't like the dark swoosh and midsole, so hopefully these are them. The OGs already had a darker swoosh so this should be how they come. 

Last edited:
What's the word on the drop on the reverse wheats? Please give us atleast a few pay cycles Nike gat damn...

I like the new wheats, we'll see how fast they go, I'd like on discount but it got Reese's name on it so who knows, I'm in for the materials [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
After a year plus hunt..... finally over. One of my top 5 grails

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anyone copping mulders today or the consensus disco? Thinkin bout cavin... always been my grails the lows and don't wanna regret it later

I'd scoop the highs for ~$50 or under. I've searched for the lows for the last six months, haven't seen any pairs pop up in my size.

Back
Top Bottom