2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off topic but wanted to share since I think of a lot you guys as friends. I'm celebrating a pretty big milestone for myself today... been clean from booze and my other drug of choice for a year. Man was it difficult, but totally worth it
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Congats man that's a big step 

How are you guys always getting dunks on discount? My only non outlet store in ceasers palace NEVER discounts dunks. They arrive. They sit forever. Then they get sent away. I've yet to see anything other than the picnic dunk in my outlets and I'm always checking.

How are you guys always getting dunks on discount? My only non outlet store in ceasers palace NEVER discounts dunks. They arrive. They sit forever. Then they get sent away. I've yet to see anything other than the picnic dunk in my outlets and I'm always checking.
get em at the outlet....

Off topic but wanted to share since I think of a lot you guys as friends. I'm celebrating a pretty big milestone for myself today... been clean from booze and my other drug of choice for a year. Man was it difficult, but totally worth it :smokin :smokin

good job bro...

coming up on 5yrs clean from opiates for me on the 27th of this month.

it's an everyday struggle but I thank god im free of that bs

Last edited:
Classic has the Wheats: 201-243-0400

5.5, 6, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 13

They're closed now but open at noon tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom