2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

guess we can stop calling them reverse forbes. nike+ dubbing them reverse wheat highs. someone said they thought they looked like a reverse high, you were right 

So reverse these...

?

guess we can stop calling them reverse forbes. nike+ dubbing them reverse wheat highs. someone said they thought they looked like a reverse high, you were right 

Yeah, things werent adding up once the actual release pictures started showing up. The midsole was completely different.

This thread tends to get carried away trying to nickname everything so it doesnt surprise me :D

Bring on the reverse wheats :smokin

Read the little story. Definitely talking about the first highs you posted.

But I'm not seeing a reverse.

Edit: Never mind. It says "reviving "

I guess the fact that it doesn't look like a "reverse" of the original per se, is why I put up the second pair. And even then it doesn't exactly look like a "reverse." They're dope regardless. For this whole 15 year anniversary, every pair has been a high/low remake or said to be a sort or reverse, so its uniqueness threw me off when comparing to an original pair. No complaints from me though. I love them. Just wish the pics on Nike did them more justice. Haha.

I still don't think they are going to sit

Both my wife and dad made comments about how they liked them
They rarely say anything about my shoes

Whatever they're called, count me in. Wheat is a classic SB staple

PJ rocking wheat Accels in WHL>>>>

Last edited:
Call me crazy but if these are supposed to be reverse wheat highs, I like the color blocking on these waaaayyyyy better

Initial thumbnail pics looked very much like a reverse forbes low, which is what started this problem lol.

The finished product looks a lot different than the sample pic they sent the shops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom