2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you are in the Los angeles area.
They will have 40 yellow canary, at random boxes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181109-192545.png
    Screenshot_20181109-192545.png
    971 KB · Views: 92
For those who actually get these to wear, what is y’alls opinion on the laces? Think I would go with the “tropical twist” laces. But would probably go back and forth pretty frequently.

For those who actually get these to wear, what is y’alls opinion on the laces? Think I would go with the “tropical twist” laces. But would probably go back and forth pretty frequently.

I prefer the extra laces to be without the bag like the good ol days

I like the bag, allows me to keep sneaker area neat when I swap laces.

But will throw teal laces on both pairs

Evacuate yohr place and camp out at the Brooklyn store

Hahah. If it was only that easy.. these fires are crazy and they even closed the 101 because of the thousand oaks shooting .. i need the whites to complete the set ! And need the shirts.

I’d definitely make the switch on the black pair , would probably roll with all white or very light grey laces on the white.

Back
Top Bottom