2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Standing in lines have been pretty cool for me in the past even for the purple lobsters but if these greens don't drop this month, it will be painful. Not trying to stand in line for 2 hours in 10 degree weather.

5036B94F-E7D8-499D-AC6F-94E6273B1C3E.jpeg
Dinner switch up

These stock X prices need to take a beating like the real stock market right about now.. lobsters could be had for below retail.. lol #firesale

Nike is pushing SB hard due to the death of Sandy B. Which is a shame it took a death of the SB line creator to Bring back Nike SB.

Beside driving up the price of sbs in general why do some of ya'll have a problem with travis Scott rocking dunks? Dude is sourcing most of these insanely rare kicks from croationstyle and other resellers so we know for a fact he has to be a fan (why else would he spend so much?). Its not like nike is giving him all these rare sbs and telling him to wear them just to hype the brand. For all we know he grew up wanting most of these, and now that he can get whatever sneaker he wants he's doing just that. God knows I would.

Looking at those black and white pigeons, if they had a green swoosh, they would’ve been fuego.

Beside driving up the price of sbs in general why do some of ya'll have a problem with travis Scott rocking dunks? Dude is sourcing most of these insanely rare kicks from croationstyle and other resellers so we know for a fact he has to be a fan (why else would he spend so much?). Its not like nike is giving him all these rare sbs and telling him to wear them just to hype the brand. For all we know he grew up wanting most of these, and now that he can get whatever sneaker he wants he's doing just that. God knows I would.

Main issue i have with that is the Trav is considered by some to be an industry plant.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/travis-scott-is-worse-than-iggy-azalea-1682870003

I used to be a fan of some of his music but something always felt off. He can wear whatever he wants but I would preferred someone else being credited of "Bringing SB back" :rolleyes

Is it just me, or does the overall shape/quality of the green lobs look better than the purples?

I prefer the Purps, but from pics, the greens look like they are made better.

No not at all. Just like how LeBron is my favorite player but I’m not necessarily in love with product like green lobsters being seeded his way to manufacture even more buzz.

Yall know damn well Lebron James didn’t go to shops in 2004 to buy

If the Green Lobsters were dropping today what time would you guess? I woke up for a 10am EST drop but nothing. Think they might do an 11am or 12pm drop or anything later? A few more hours of sleep is needed on my end, I just dont want to miss out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom