2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

B54C1E4C-E4BE-4F6A-9183-9E69017BACA4.jpeg

For Sund”Haze”...

2834D404-9C22-472D-ADA9-C67460FE8D81.jpeg

Nice. Are those "as is" or did you clean then throughout the years? I had Hazes back in the days but sold them and sort of regretted it. But I guess through just natural age, the wouldn't have held up that great. I still would drop some serious dough on some Haze highs.

Nice. Are those "as is" or did you clean then throughout the years? I had Hazes back in the days but sold them and sort of regretted it. But I guess through just natural age, the wouldn't have held up that great. I still would drop some serious dough on some Haze highs.

These are “as is”. I rocked these a lot, when they first came out in 2003. They were my beaters. I only really cleaned them back in the day, like most people, with a wet towel and then put them back in the box. They are not as yellow as they look in the pic. The tongue yellowed which was normal for this shoe. I had 2 pairs of the Haze High’s and sold them in 2005 for $450 each. The lows had more character to me at the time so I kept those. I threw these in the washer the other day, thinking I can get the tongue whiter, but to no avail. I airdried them and put some new laces in. Great shoe, that aged well with time.

is fully laced the best place to get replacement nike sb laces?
Fully laced and lace lab. You can get SB laces on slickies too, but they aren't as fat as normal sb oval laces

Edit: one thing I forgot to mention about fully laced is they tag the aglets, not really a fan of writing on the tips like that personally unless it's one of their special packs with the metal tips.

Last edited:
Isn’t the cement print on the trav’s actually the cactus jack tree print? Like the print on the heel of the af1s?

Exactly. That so called “elephant print” to me just looks like those cactus jack “twigs” that are on some of his other shoes and apparel.

Fully laced and lace lab. You can get SB laces on slickies too, but they aren't as fat as normal sb oval laces

Edit: one thing I forgot to mention about fully laced is they tag the aglets, not really a fan of writing on the tips like that personally unless it's one of their special packs with the metal tips.
Yeah not a fan of the branding on the aglets, wish there was a way to remove them

I actually was rifling through my boxes in storage earlier this week and found my pair that I had thought I gave to my cousin. Mine definitely didn’t fade as much...and I’m pretty happy about it. I definitely preferred the lows vs the highs

DE3D9DBF-8A43-4A45-B105-327A475FA229.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom