2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone have any team editions from 2006-2008 they can post pictures of?

I had a pair with the navy panels and black cement print that I want to see again.

saw this on fb

1578626445900.png

Griffeys' are super sick .. probably the only mid I've liked with the only other one I can remember I gave a pass to were the Three Bear mids. I don't think they need a white midsole either.. I think the white stitching was a really good subtle way to execute that without making it look identical.

I saw they are not scrapped anymore and I hope it's true.. those will be my first and probably last mid!

all in for shadow j packs. i still need a pair of royals or neons though
The OG jpack?
man there was one on SX for like 200 and I waited until payday like an idiot. That got scooped and the next pair is at damn near 400......
One that got away.

Griffeys' are super sick .. probably the only mid I've liked with the only other one I can remember I gave a pass to were the Three Bear mids. I don't think they need a white midsole either.. I think the white stitching was a really good subtle way to execute that without making it look identical.

I saw they are not scrapped anymore and I hope it's true.. those will be my first and probably last mid!
Not even the November rains? Best mid ever.
Or maybe the peacocks.

The OG jpack?
man there was one on SX for like 200 and I waited until payday like an idiot. That got scooped and the next pair is at damn near 400......
One that got away.
yep, the royal color just looks amazing on the dunk imo. i regret not buying the ds 9.5 corgi had for 250 a couple months back pretty heavy
Or maybe the peacocks.
goofy boysssss

yep, the royal color just looks amazing on the dunk imo. i regret not buying the ds 9.5 corgi had for 250 a couple months back pretty heavy

goofy boysssss

F it. Just put a bid in again.....

Hell yeah man. I tried to create my own Old Love New Love set since I didn’t have enough money and missed out at footlocker.
November Rains and BICS.

Or maybe the peacocks.

I didn't even know which those were.. figured it was memory but I may've never seen those Peacocks. The November Rains- I remember seeing them back when and I don't like either of them lol. I personally don't like the cut of mids and it seems like they usually received color ways I never agreed with.

Back
Top Bottom