2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Info on this pair :nerd:
White swoosh grey laces
A56F153E-AE43-4817-B590-C2D510DE7518.jpeg
Summit whites, they go for a ridiculous amount too now. Like 300 or over in some sizes

I'm also leaning towards it was an error....I don't see someone getting a fsr of the curdoroys this late. It's like a mystery box at this point lol
Haha yeah, I'm thinking the $180 dunk lows trds are meant to be the cords but who knows. I'll probably still cop at that price cause it's over 100 less than stockx. I'm just not sure why pics wouldn't be uploaded along with the listing from the get go.

Haha yeah, I'm thinking the $180 dunk lows trds are meant to be the cords but who knows. I'll probably still cop at that price cause it's over 100 less than stockx. I'm just not sure why pics wouldn't be uploaded along with the listing from the get go.
Yeah the dunk low trd style code goes back to a airmax 95 og red.

FYI the top and bottom are just photoshops of the green/blue we saw first.
Didn’t pay that much attention, so didn’t even realize that. But thanks for the clarification. Either way, if this is an accurate example of what we’re getting, Yellows are still the only pair I’ll shoot for.

Didn’t pay that much attention, so didn’t even realize that. But thanks for the clarification. Either way, if this is an accurate example of what we’re getting, Yellows are still the only pair I’ll shoot for.
Right. I of course can't confirm if that's what the other ones will look like or not, nor can you, but just a heads up for anyone else who might want to know.

Is it confirmed that those are the colors? Or is it all speculation at this point? A blue one could actually be pretty sweet. As would a mid version of these.

I just can't see myself wearing furry shoes lol.

And never been a fan of TGD. I know Iko Iko but that's it. I don't "get" their music.

You don't like fake boobs n booty and lips and nose and all that!

Post a pic of your wife or Girlfriend

lets see what you settled for! :rofl:
I didn’t settle for ****. Been married for over 20 years to an amazing woman who’s given me 2 wonderful children. And you think I’m gonna put her picture up on here for the likes you?

Attachments

• 6D7586B2-54A9-4AFD-958B-92DB27DAEF0A.gif
    6D7586B2-54A9-4AFD-958B-92DB27DAEF0A.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 397
The Muslin released on Nike EU site about 2 hours ago and sold out quickly. May therefore drop on the Nike US site I guess.

Nike EU has dropped a lot of GRs since NDC US has stopped (Shadows come to mind). Doesn't mean anything.

If the virus wasn't a thing, these wouldn't be seeing NDC.

Since it is a thing, it's got a chance, but it's far from certain.

Back
Top Bottom