2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad dunks are back, big fan of dunks

When I was younger it was dunks, forces, and 1's

heres a pic of me wearing pee wee's, wanna say this is 08/09

IMG_0747.jpg

Putting a positive spin on this L.. at least I can unfollow all the trash skateshops that have been cluttering my IG feed for two weeks. I’m not a skater, I have no interest in the skater lifestyle, my local skateshop with the one SB account in my city is sketchy as hell, and I’m reminded once again that I should skip all this to begin with and just cop what I want on StockX after a SNKRS attempt. I’m fortunate to be in a position to still be able to cop at 1500 if I want. But I don’t, yet. These are a great collectors shoe, but they are clown AF to actually wear. Cheers to those who got em tho!

Putting a positive spin on this L.. at least I can unfollow all the trash skateshops that have been cluttering my IG feed for two weeks. I’m not a skater, I have no interest in the skater lifestyle, my local skateshop with the one SB account in my city is sketchy as hell, and I’m reminded once again that I should skip all this to begin with and just cop what I want on StockX after a SNKRS attempt. I’m fortunate to be in a position to still be able to cop at 1500 if I want. But I don’t, yet. These are a great collectors shoe, but they are clown AF to actually wear. Cheers to those who got em tho!

You sound salty AF.

I’m definitely disappointed haha. But I guess there isn’t a way to be disappointed and not be salty? I posted that I’m actually glad be out from the depths that this release required. To have to be personally fully subscribed to whatever collab/lifestyle a shoe is promoting in order to obtain it, is ridiculous. Like I said, I’ll have these anyways, this is just catharsis for me.

I actually hit at concepts for both Brazil and Chunky Dunkys this week. It feels completely surreal as I never really win raffles. I have supported their shop forever and these are my first wins after many years of entries. I only entered one time for each raffle.

What bot do you use? Won both times in a raffle that had tens of thousands of entries in a matter of minutes?

EDIT: It ended with 100k+ entries and your name gets picked out of a hat twice?
Bx4x1wA.png

Back
Top Bottom