2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

leather qualities are nice

that’s about it for me

6A922AE0-3882-4269-8B66-B4E04CF00A0A.jpeg

Nigels
55F6DC84-7531-4C89-A6B5-6ED9E9E6036C.jpeg

I really like white shoes with black tongue/laces. They pop with black pants.

Came up with these. Simple, hitting that black tongue/laces I was talking about. Really want some suede hits but not sure how well white suede will hold up over time.

B8615469-DAB7-46AC-BA0C-AFC4C89852A6.jpeg

No suede.
FEF42E81-CEED-421A-B50D-0A53CF8F0706.jpeg

A little suede.
0DE44B4E-A84C-42D8-BA55-629027601CCF.jpeg

All suede. What do y’all think? Leaning towards the second option.
All suede

I'm getting really close to swapping out some pairs for the Civilist joints. I really wanted those but every time I think about it.. knowing folks are up charging 700% for black kicks makes me feel a way.

Nigels
55F6DC84-7531-4C89-A6B5-6ED9E9E6036C.jpeg

I really like white shoes with black tongue/laces. They pop with black pants.

Came up with these. Simple, hitting that black tongue/laces I was talking about. Really want some suede hits but not sure how well white suede will hold up over time.

B8615469-DAB7-46AC-BA0C-AFC4C89852A6.jpeg

No suede.
FEF42E81-CEED-421A-B50D-0A53CF8F0706.jpeg

A little suede.
0DE44B4E-A84C-42D8-BA55-629027601CCF.jpeg

All suede. What do y’all think? Leaning towards the second option.
not gonna post the one's i did but most of them are like yours all (leather) white upper, changing the colors of the swoosh, tongue, laces & sail midsole/gum bottom. with that being said, i think the suede looks dope but kind of scared of how it'll actually come out :ohwell:

I'm getting really close to swapping out some pairs for the Civilist joints. I really wanted those but every time I think about it.. knowing folks are up charging 700% for black kicks makes me feel a way.
Man I need to take a step back because of these. Been two separate occasions I’ve almost done a trade for civs that I know I would have regretted in hindsight

Man I need to take a step back because of these. Been two separate occasions I’ve almost done a trade for civs that I know I would have regretted in hindsight

The one or two pairs I'm giving up don't bother me because I won't miss them but its the fact that I'd be throwing 900 at that ONE shoe that's basically black unless its microwaved. I even like the black look a lot.. it's how they first caught my eye. But 900.. for black dunks?

There's prob pink boxes or some older rare J's I could pick up for that. Hype tax is insane.

Bodegas came today - quality is fantastic, No baseball cards/ F&F pair though, but oh well, at least I got the mainline pair lol.

Here are my ID designs so far, most based on unobtainable classic pairs. Will probably pull the trigger on two or three.

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

The last time we could ID dunks I remember making two supreme like lows. When they arrived they fit like .5 half a size big on me.
I wear the same size on dunks and AJ1.
I'm gonna have go to my storage to look for them and try on again. I remember the leather being pretty good though.

Back
Top Bottom