2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_1400.PNG

can somebody tell me whats going on here? i sold some shoes on ebay with that new authencity bull **** and the tracking say this. i paid for two day ****ing priority
015203DD-B5C2-4906-BC58-F2286F7F5E31.jpeg

can somebody tell me whats going on here? i sold some shoes on ebay with that new authencity bull **** and the tracking say this. i paid for two day ****ing priority
015203DD-B5C2-4906-BC58-F2286F7F5E31.jpeg
It looks like they are floating around the country somewhere. Did you create/close the case? What specifically can we help clarify?

as someone who buys supreme pretty regularly, I like my chances better on those than the black / white snkrs release 😂😂😂

supreme has been good to me over the years ....I’ve won 1 snkrs release ever

That's nice to know your experiences have been positive with them.

I'm not into that brand honestly, especially with the hype surrounding it. I think resellers have f'd up that brand because they only get their products to resell when there's also a good amount of enthusiasts who want to wear it. So they're taking it away from the true fans unfortunately.

Hopefully you're a true fan of that brand and like wearing their attire, thusly being able to secure their products successfully for you to keep.

It looks like they are floating around the country somewhere. Did you create/close the case? What specifically can we help clarify?
no i think the ebay autheticator created the case. but why was it closed after only 40 minutes? I wanna know where its at too. i paid priority 2 day shipping. its been like 9 days

no i think the ebay autheticator created the case. but why was it closed after only 40 minutes? I wanna know where its at too. i paid priority 2 day shipping. its been like 9 days
Probably the buyer, you should ask them. And can’t say I’ve ever seen a case closed.

Just to get back to carpet apparel sizing. I just realized that the shirt I got was an xl not a large so their sizing runs even smaller than I thought. I’m 6” ~190 and this is the xl T after two washes
69D2E00B-9C80-4BAF-97AB-7609C99FD24C.jpeg
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend that anyone buy these sight unseen. Weirdest sizing ever. The hoodies I've bought have been fine though - but definitely not the oversized type. Very similar to SB hoodie sizing.

The most “What The”/mismatched shoe I can get with are the Street Hawkers, but even those have connecting color palette and thread to them, as they both have the oranges, yellows, and tans, despite also having the unmatching parts and aesthetic. I totally understand and appreciate the concept of these “What the P-Rods,” as I do on the original What The Dunks, but like those I’m not a fan of just the totally patchwork of unmatching randomness. Cool tribute and concept, and P-Rod being who he is, I understand him getting such an SB, but not something I’d ever wear.

Back
Top Bottom