2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Won these from Adrift. One of the few places locally that does Legit raffles in Toronto.

2C294689-AAB2-4469-AD0B-320557467295.jpeg
9AB61B50-8563-42C5-876C-2A37DFC5B384.jpeg

I've never hit on a pair of sbs on SNKR, only 1 w for those OW rubber dunks. Ever since I was able to get 1 pair of those laser orange dunks. Local raffles are my only real chance at getting any dunks.

I think the only realistic store here is Concepts.. everything else is basically fake news or I'm just not privy.

Basically if you hit the spot if legit

if you don’t score the spot back doors
So spot on.

My local averages 80,000 or so entries per raffle. They get 20 pair, if they are lucky. So you have a 1:4000 chance.

If you don’t win - everyone says the winners were “backdoored”. I posted a thank you in my insta story, for winning Carpets, and I tagged the shop. 70 people or so reached out to me and asked me how I got a backdoor plug.

Shops can’t win. My local is lucky if they have 4 SB T-shirts (total, not styles) and some Blazers allocated. They have to waste time and resources on calls and angry customers. 95% of raffle entrants don’t ever buy **** anyway. The other 4.99% that don’t win end up butthurt and swearing to never shop there again.

It’s just math guys.

I get really frustrated with Nike. I feel for the shops - 95% of which are just struggling to make payroll and do good things for their community.

It's wild watching the SB Dunk popularity be so high, but it doesn't seem like the number of pairs per sku have went up much over the years.

If a store only got 30 pairs of Made for Skate mids in the yesteryear.... they probably only got 30 pairs of Parras last week.

That's insane.

So spot on.

My local averages 80,000 or so entries per raffle. They get 20 pair, if they are lucky. So you have a 1:4000 chance.

If you don’t win - everyone says the winners were “backdoored”. I posted a thank you in my insta story, for winning Carpets, and I tagged the shop. 70 people or so reached out to me and asked me how I got a backdoor plug.

Shops can’t win. My local is lucky if they have 4 SB T-shirts (total, not styles) and some Blazers allocated. They have to waste time and resources on calls and angry customers. 95% of raffle entrants don’t ever buy **** anyway. The other 4.99% that don’t win end up butthurt and swearing to never shop there again.

It’s just math guys.

I get really frustrated with Nike. I feel for the shops - 95% of which are just struggling to make payroll and do good things for their community.
This is a good reminder that SBs have ALWAYS been so much more limited than any other Nike’s. You could get Nike running, basketball, or lifestyle from national shoe store chains, department stores, mom and pops, sporting goods stores, NDC. You could only ever get SBs at skate shops, it’s only more recently that they’ve trickled into boutique type stores. SB dunks didn’t hit NDC til what, teal box era? Maybe black and white lows/venom highs were available before that.

I always log in early to releases like this undefeated one only to get kicked out when the system goes down. When will I ever learn.

Back
Top Bottom