2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Universal Studios Today:
FE1E4610-38FA-4821-9B26-FF686C855657.jpeg

Saw bout five pandas at Disney springs the other day. All good though. At least people are enjoying them.

Said it in this thread a while ago, but between these and the white on white AF1’s, you’d think that’s the only two pairs of shoes Nike makes…It’s a great thing to me though since people are actually wearing the shoes and not throwing them up on StockX/ GOAT…

Neckface look like a 5 year old slapped some stickers on a Dunk SB. I want to see Sean W. drop a Neckbeard Dunk SB. His last AM1 would have been amazing before he left Nike for his hideous Adidas stuff. He would have designed something special with a Dunk SB.

Closer look at Neckface Dunk SB.

Last edited:
With all the miles walked at Disneyland, I’d need a pair of New Balances on. Feet would be hurting at the end of the day in a pair of NSW Dunks, especially the 2021s.

I wore my pair over our last trip…Open to close for 4 days in the parks…The shoes and my old man knees survived just fine…

It’s not like back in the days when people who visited Disneyland would be wearing three piece suits and loafers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom