2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I gave you the like. We good now right? Hahaha.

I do appreciate the links though. Brings me back to a time where everyone helped everyone here.
Yeah, we good :lol:

Agreed on the sharing… I don’t live on IG, or Twitter, or even here… I’m sure most in here don’t either. Sharing a live link, raffle link, or info on an upcoming drop time that some might not be aware of is always appreciated to me. The handful of regulars, and lurkers in here isn’t going to hurt chances that drastically anyway.

Yeah, we good :lol:

Agreed on the sharing… I don’t live on IG, or Twitter, or even here… I’m sure most in here don’t either. Sharing a live link, raffle link, or info on an upcoming drop time that some might not be aware of is always appreciated to me. The handful of regulars, and lurkers in here isn’t going to hurt chances that drastically anyway.

Not at all - and I ain’t hitting NOTHIN anyway amigo

40CDD5D9-1911-4D8F-BAF8-B926C6351FCD.jpeg
To brighten the chat up a little, these were nearly impossible to find with a intact lid on the box but found a pair for a steal few years back

that’s fair…
I woke up this morning feeling that the bart simpsons were inevitable. the conditions just felt right. on my mind for awhile, rainy day doin shi, didn't spend any $ last night, I like having a consistent delivery pipe. then these mfers popped into my life today and all afternoon it was like getting a tattoo, I couldn't stop thinking about them. that dark textured green will work fine as fukk with those assault rifles in the closet. $166.95 total from goat and I think that is just fine

I woke up this morning feeling that the bart simpsons were inevitable. the conditions just felt right. on my mind for awhile, rainy day doin shi, didn't spend any $ last night, I like having a consistent delivery pipe. then these mfers popped into my life today and all afternoon it was like getting a tattoo, I couldn't stop thinking about them. that dark textured green will work fine as fukk with those assault rifles in the closet. $166.95 total from goat and I think that is just fine
get you some…

All I gotta say about the redundant posts is this…
Every time I think about posting something, I QUICKLY take 10-30 seconds just to scroll up, and sometimes even go back ONE page, just to make sure. If I see the pics/info I wanna share has already been posted, I don’t share. As much as I want to share and contribute to the good of the whole, I’m not tryna waste my own time, or be an annoyance/pain in the az by having people having to flip through a bunch of the same sht. The attitude of “I’mma do what I want, so if you don’t want to see it, mute me,” in a public az space/forum is dumb and crazy immature to me, especially from grown az adults. But people are gonna do what they’re gonna do.

I’ve never loved the Argons, but I recognize their significance and how special they are to many. Nike really primed the pump with with the Union Dunks.
A137D162-7045-4C33-AF2B-9B6C51F0D9D1.jpeg
63B8266A-B8D3-48AA-881B-40BAB1B0476F.jpeg
24BF7E65-528D-447D-B8E2-E93C4A59FA93.jpeg

I had these back whenever they came out. Wasnt even a “sneakerhead” yet. Just saw them instore and copped and thought they were so sick. This was maybe 04 or 05?

When do these release again. I NEED.

All I gotta say about the redundant posts is this…
Every time I think about posting something, I QUICKLY take 10-30 seconds just to scroll up, and sometimes even go back ONE page, just to make sure. If I see the pics/info I wanna share has already been posted, I don’t share. As much as I want to share and contribute to the good of the whole, I’m not tryna waste my own time, or be an annoyance/pain in the az by having people having to flip through a bunch of the same sht. The attitude of “I’mma do what I want, so if you don’t want to see it, mute me,” in a public az space/forum is dumb and crazy immature to me, especially from grown az adults. But people are gonna do what they’re gonna do.

Make sure you fix your grammatical errors here or hes just gonna disregard this whole post and just focus on that.

I’m probably the minority, but I like CPFM’s a lot, especially that mid-sole. Reminds me of ACG’s Air Escape 3 which I couldn’t obtain back then… Really wanted the one in bellow and even asked my friend to copp it for me when he had a plan to visit USA during holiday… Only to see him coming back to Japan wearing the requested shoe w/ saying “sorry, your size wasn’t there, but they’ve got mine and it was on sale!!” or something like that…
7E803D5C-4247-45D4-BE86-1FB4042EE3EA.jpeg

I’m probably the minority, but I like CPFM’s a lot, especially that mid-sole. Reminds me of ACG’s Air Escape 3 which I couldn’t obtain back then… Really wanted the one in bellow and even asked my friend to copp it for me when he had a plan to visit USA during holiday… Only to see him coming back to Japan wearing the requested shoe w/ saying “sorry, your size wasn’t there, but they’ve got mine and it was on sale!!” or something like that…
I’ve never seen or heard of the Air Escape 3s, but after seeing your images, and looking up additional ones, the CPFMs were ABSOLUTELY based on them. Nike’s been clearly using ACG DNA in a lot of pairs these days, so it makes sense. Thanks for the insight. Here’s the other images I found.
CA1665F4-32C2-43ED-8FF4-A534DBF61C41.jpeg
6DD22B30-1C4C-47DE-95E4-8F0ED0A883D2.jpeg
C741D889-0FED-4986-B2C8-DB7A766B8C99.jpeg
01D1FC14-AE37-49B7-A862-80A7C77AB7D5.jpeg
2DC6D0A3-92C8-4824-BE5E-F173CC35DCC4.jpeg

Yeah I'm definitely digging them as well. I really do hope they release.

Back
Top Bottom