2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I did the slight variation of the Dodger Dunks :lol:

F4C95757-96EC-4C1D-9A97-CCD7680B8430.jpeg
Oddly enough, me too. I've always wanted to do this, irrespective of seeing the Dodgers design.

1661271583191.png

resell on the vast greys is p light

might as well have just gone that route (unless you're the retail-or-bust type)

Anyone with android and apps like solelinks and sneaker huddle links on twitter mind helping me troubleshoot an issue? I click links on restocks and this time on the by you Dunks and it sent me to the nike website but it always logs me out and when I try to log back on its an issue. This is one of the reasons I can never get restock because I'll get logged out and then have to troubleshoot for that 1st crucial minute. How can I get these apps and links to take me to the nike app or not log me out of NDC. For iPhone users it directly links to the website, no log out, and they just Apple pay and its seamless. Is it just an android issue?

Options are pretty lame imo. You either do the generic school dunks or you can do a chicago colorway. I decided to pass this time, I barely wore the last dunk ID. Was hoping to have the options to make a poor man futura dunk (the SB’s not the ow)

I had access but tell me why the app made the default material satin for the swoosh X_X

I didn't notice until I already ordered. had to cancel and unfortunately no do overs.

Back
Top Bottom