2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FD5E370D-FA51-4B8A-8BDC-82ABDB3F3833.png

I didnt get those either 🤣. I wasnt sold on them needed to see in hand but guess the choice was made for me.
Toe box looks like canvas or cotton right? Passed on them.

Aren’t the black white, and grey gums supposed to be consistently available? Think I remember someone saying that.

Aren’t the black white, and grey gums supposed to be consistently available? Think I remember someone saying that.

Canvas. The crepe sole is what I really needed to see. Can’t catch those black or whites for retail either. Entered raffles for them and Ls all arounds.

I got signed out and then when I tried to get in line nike conveniently didn't know where I wanted shipping set to :lol: :smh: Never stood a chance

I said the same thing in the J1 thread and people got all heated. Nike said free returns for 60 days so off it goes lol. To be fair, I’ve only returned like 3 things so far this year on 2 different accounts
What are they heated for?? It’s not like they’re owners. I spend tens of thousands annually on Nike, and I feel that when something drops that I really want, and you give me an L, it shows that you dont really want me as a customer, at least in my head. I’m not a reseller, I just want a pair of kicks. I get in my feelings sometimes seeing people with multiples, and that’s when I start a return party lol. Idc whether it’s shoes, gear, or bags, something going back 🤷🏾‍♂️

Only the Black and Whites will be/should be readily available at Skate Shops; Not Grays.
I would say every other month be on the look out for them - March.
And I heard some Skate Shops will either go back to FCFS announcements or just display them for FCFS Customers.

What are they heated for?? It’s not like they’re owners. I spend tens of thousands annually on Nike, and I feel that when something drops that I really want, and you give me an L, it shows that you dont really want me as a customer, at least in my head. I’m not a reseller, I just want a pair of kicks. I get in my feelings sometimes seeing people with multiples, and that’s when I start a return party lol. Idc whether it’s shoes, gear, or bags, something going back 🤷🏾‍♂️

Good. **** them. I wish I could be one of those people who use the **** for 30 days and then return. Can’t bring myself to do it no matter how many Ls they give.

Back
Top Bottom