2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tens of thousands annually on Nike? 👀

AD157E6C-6DF2-4B38-910C-4FC119BA0D53.gif
Errbody wearing Nike.
1677265669933.png

anyone get orange lobsters from Top Star?

at the stroke of 11 I went for them and it was taking long to load and once I carted my size it was taking long to go to checkout and they sold out

L on wolf grey SB's as well 🤷‍♂️

Errbody wearing Nike.
1677265669933.png
aint that the truth

last three females to walk into my work:

teenager/young adult w/ a pair of dunk lows that were white and kind of like a bright peach orange
a young adult w/ the purple skeleton halloween forces
a lady in her 30's or 40's w/ panda hi dunks

That gray gum stock was so low I wonder why they didn't just give them all to the skate shops?

aint that the truth

last three females to walk into my work:

teenager/young adult w/ a pair of dunk lows that were white and kind of like a bright peach orange
a young adult w/ the purple skeleton halloween forces
a lady in her 30's or 40's w/ panda hi dunks
I’ve seen like 5 ppl already that have pandas on at this state tourney I’m at rn

Anyone with access to the dunk high by you that can help a NT brethren out. Tried to make a small change to my design and screwed myself up lol 😆

Thats what these Dunks are for 😂

To each their own, I like keeping mine on ice until everyone else’s are busted. Also hasn’t been an occasion yet since they dropped that calls for me to wear $2k shoes. One day
I mean how often do you see trav 1s frags being worn...

Exactly my point. They already rare, how often you think you’ll see em worn as years go by?

I’m trying to still have em crispy for my sons graduation, stuff like that. Ain’t like I gotta worry about the midsole crumbling.

Y’all telling me none of your shoes are DS? NT kills me 😂

220 pairs and they've all been worn here. would only keep on ice if i planned on selling down the road, but not to bust out for a kids graduation (do people not wear suits and ties to those anymore?)

Back
Top Bottom