20230914_015125.jpg

20230914_015215.jpg

Stay blessed guise

Attachments

• 20230914_015259.jpg
    20230914_015259.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 103
Good luck/congrats youngpablo youngpablo

Thank guise, this is nerve-wracking but everything is going great. With my first born it was more of a normal situation in which she broke water and we ran to da hospital. This one feels more like a surgery/long medical procedure for some reason :lol:

But I have my Born × Raiseds to stare at and keep me level headed :nthat::smokin

Thank guise, this is nerve-wracking but everything is going great. With my first born it was more of a normal situation in which she broke water and we ran to da hospital. This one feels more like a surgery/long medical procedure for some reason :lol:

But I have my Born × Raiseds to stare at and keep me level headed :nthat::smokin
Congrats fam. Hope all goes well. She induced because she’s past the due date? Luckily more natural occurrence for all 3 of mine like you said. I’ve heard some crazy long labor stories with being induced. Good luck

I’ve noticed a downturn in that shop latley, mostly the cariuma collab 🤢

To be honest they’ve always been a shady *** store

They’ve gone to that bull**** email raffle because they know if they kept fcfs coming they wouldn’t be able to hide backdooring any longer since the people first in line would get the “we don’t have size ____” **** they always pulled

My son was induced, had no issues. You should be good my G. Enjoy your blessed day!

To be honest they’ve always been a shady *** store

They’ve gone to that bull**** email raffle because they know if they kept fcfs coming they wouldn’t be able to hide backdooring any longer since the people first in line would get the “we don’t have size ____” **** they always pulled

Thats bull****. When Ryan Clements was running SPoT there was no backdooring. SPoT was ran like a well oiled machine with the highest integrity. The shady **** all started when Clements, Rob, Justin, and the other long time employees all got fired or left. Ever since it's been a revolving door of whoever will put up with Schaefer's antics and nobody who knows what theyre doing. I am surprised SPoT is still going this long after Clements tbh.

not sb related, but anyone else experiencing the site refreshing on its own? Happens to me quite often.

Why did they have to make the bacons women’s sizing :stoneface:
The air maxes aren’t womens only, why make those

" Davey, it’s really happening!

Seeing your creation come to life is the fun part for us. We just wanted to keep you in the loop as we make progress. OK, getting back to it now.
"

The wheels are in motion!

I assume that Nike only takes the time to communicate like this with their most valued customers.

...Tinker Hatfield is working on my shoes even as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom