2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got EA on them too but I don't understand the point of the shoes. I could just go walk in a dirty field and make regular pandas look like that

Waste of $125 to me. Few more pairs of sneakers this year and it might be time to hibernate for a while. Things are becoming mad redundant it seems.

These aren't even close to the pandas in terms of fit.

I had always heard that SBs have a thicker tongue that takes up more room, making it necessary to go up a half size.

...is that not correct?
SB tongues take up more room, sure. But I’m not following how it’s relevant to this convo on non SB Dunks. Apologies if I’m missing something!

SB tongues take up more room, sure. But I’m not following how it’s relevant to this convo on non SB Dunks. Apologies if I’m missing something!
I only raised the question because I wasn't sure if NBYs had a thicker tongue than your standard GR.

...just trying to think of what reason there could be for such big size disparity.

A&Ps came in yesterday. Def a very simple but clean colorway with a million lace options
1696371041003.jpeg

How low we thinking bxr sbs going to go...... figured they'd be higher, might FCK around n grab on resell if prices go low enough 🙏

Nike quality
I’m just trying to figure out if I should return and order a new pair in a half size up or order a new pair in the same size and hope it fits differently than the first pair.

With my luck I’ll order a half size up and it‘ll be way too big.

Wow,I just got my Chicago NBYs in and they’re absolutely beautiful. Leather quality feels much nicer than the pandas.

Unfortunately they also feel a full size smaller than the pandas. They’re so snug in the toe box, I think they’re unwearable. The pandas almost felt too big. These are far, far smaller.

Could it be a thicker tongue like SBs that account’s for such a big difference between two dunks?

…this is really depressing.

DC19871C-025C-4CC6-AEBE-1B41639F86B8.jpeg

Info on that entertainment setup :nerd:

I’m just trying to figure out if I should return and order a new pair in a half size up or order a new pair in the same size and hope it fits differently than the first pair.

With my luck I’ll order a half size up and it‘ll be way too big.
Very easy to stretch them, I wouldn’t buy another pair.
IMG_9484.png

Back
Top Bottom