Nike-Dunk-High-Doernbecher-2023-6.jpeg

Nike-Dunk-High-Doernbecher-2023-8.jpeg

Nike-Dunk-High-Doernbecher-2023-9.jpeg

Nike-Dunk-High-Doernbecher-2023-7.jpeg

Nike-Dunk-High-Doernbecher-2023-10.jpeg

1700377982787.png
yikes

Snkrdunk is super fire if you’re not a size 13
I think it’s good for certain releases and not others. But if you can hit the sweet spot and get $18 shipping on a dunk that did numbers and sold out quick in the U.S. they’re the fastest, cheapest and most professional packing/shipping service in the industry.

My inbox is only flooded with Black Friday deals from sites I haven’t visited in 5 years….

Side note, NT must be banking…. I steady have 3-4+ ads on every page. Sometimes pics don’t even load, and page crashes, but the ads are still covering the damb page.

It’s usually 80% spam/ads, rest is NT content. I’m used to it at this point to be honest, even with the pages crashing at least once a page.

It’s usually 80% spam/ads, rest is NT content. I’m used to it at this point to be honest, even with the pages crashing at least once a page.
Bothersome when I’m trying to sneak a peek at my phone at work or whatever, and page keeps crashing.

My inbox is only flooded with Black Friday deals from sites I haven’t visited in 5 years….

Side note, NT must be banking…. I steady have 3-4+ ads on every page. Sometimes pics don’t even load, and page crashes, but the ads are still covering the damb page.

A huge part why I’ve regulated even coming around here to release day or so only. Then out. The ad placements and page performance are a joke.

Lmao yall people be paying $200 for some Js but can't afford that $2 a month to go ad free on Niketalk :lol:
(Said the guy that just renewed his supporter status 2 hours ago)

Well you have to add value for me to subscribe to anything. Not do it because you’ve turned your forum into a click bait news site. Once NT delivers that value then sure I’m in.

Back
Top Bottom