2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0A4C0123-9283-4378-8742-CDB80E19149F.jpeg

My bro randomly hit on the SB April's. He went to a skate shop in London and one of the employees liked the Union 4's he was wearing and he started to chat to my bro. After a little while he just asked my bro what size he was and he went back and came out with the April's. If this happens randomly that is cool.

I don’t get it, if he already hit then why couldn’t he just go in and claim his pair

Sup NT. Just got back from a week in my hometown SF. Copped these at 2nd street for a great price barely worn. 2nd street has been great to me lately, can't believe how many have popped up stateside the last few years. Very nostalgic pair here. I think these were my second pair of dunks ever when I was 14. Had em my freshman year of high school, actually paid less now for em :lol: definitely a ridiculous pair that most don't **** with but a very special pair to me.
1702241028888.png

1702241050889.jpeg

Sup NT. Just got back from a week in my hometown SF. Copped these at 2nd street for a great price barely worn. 2nd street has been great to me lately, can't believe how many have popped up stateside the last few years. Very nostalgic pair here. I think these were my second pair of dunks ever when I was 14. Had em my freshman year of high school, actually paid less now for em :lol: definitely a ridiculous pair that most don't **** with but a very special pair to me.
2nd Street has a shop in SF?! Never knew that they’ve stores outside of Japan…

2nd Street has a shop in SF?! Never knew that they’ve stores outside of Japan…
Yup. First one I saw in USA was in Los Angeles in 2019. Now they're in like all the big cities. NYC and SF have two, I'm sure there are more than the one I went to in LA that was around fairfax.

I also went to like 10 of them in Japan lol great place

Yup. First one I saw in USA was in Los Angeles in 2019. Now they're in like all the big cities. NYC and SF have two, I'm sure there are more than the one I went to in LA that was around fairfax.

What’s 2nd street?

Oh…, so you basically knew what 2nd street is even before I told you that’s the store u should look up while in Japan?? Never knew that they got over 30 stores in US now tho….

Back
Top Bottom