2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Insiders told TheWrap that Johnson showed up as much as eight hours late to set on the movie — forcing the crew to shoot around him on some days. On previous films, Johnson has made a habit of peeing in a water bottle to save time, upsetting crew members.

“On set, away from his trailer, if he needs to pee, he doesn’t go to the public bathroom,” said one insider who knows the movie star well. “He pees in a Voss water bottle and his team or a PA has to dispose of it.”

Ive had at least 2 friends in my life who pee in bottles in their room rather than walk across the hallway to pee in the bathroom.

One time I just asked why do they do that? They said, convenience.

I guarantee you there is prolly someone in this thread who pees in bottles and just puts them in a corner to throw away later.

Not me I go to the toilet.

The fact that SRS makes it obvious it effects him, it will never stop.

That works fine on smaller places like NT, but on Twitter he's going to get that kind of stuff no matter what just because of the volume of people who are seeing his posts

Dragging them into the light and letting his followers do the leg work gets better results (banned/deleted accounts)

That works fine on smaller places like NT, but on Twitter he's going to get that kind of stuff no matter what just because of the volume of people who are seeing his posts

Dragging them into the light and letting his followers do the leg work gets better results (banned/deleted accounts)

He gets way more hate than support, he should just baask in it at this point, that will make the hate stop.

Back
Top Bottom