2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican whats your thoughts on awesome truth? Are they champs to appease the kids? Why are they champs? Is it to give the flowers to truth and Miz for being so loyal to the company?

I don’t get IT. They’re not believable champs

I have to remember WWE is WWE and they are an entertainment company above all.

It's a goofy gimmick and yall know how I feel about how Truth has generally been presented in the WWE.

We scream racism in the business but for whatever reason everyone seems to be fine with this dude being in a Full Time Minstrel Gimmick for 10+ years.

I don't like Miz, never did but he could be given a "more serious gimmick" as well.

I just don't like the goofiness in my wrestling.

I have to remember WWE is WWE and they are an entertainment company above all.

It's a goofy gimmick and yall know how I feel about how Truth has generally been presented in the WWE.

We scream racism in the business but for whatever reason everyone seems to be fine with this dude being in a Full Time Minstrel Gimmick for 10+ years.

I don't like Miz, never did but he could be given a "more serious gimmick" as well.

I just don't like the goofiness in my wrestling.

Totally agree here. The goofiness is cringe. I can't stand them as a tag team and Truth as the dimwitted wrestler just doesn't do it for me. I get it gimmicks are part of the business, but this one just hits bad.

Miz is booty. I didn't like him on the real world and when he really made it in the WWE still not a fan. If he's given a more serious gimmick it might make it but he's literally the Stifler of wrestling.

Wii Shop music and def rebel.

1716327371200.png

Back
Top Bottom