24: Live Another Day Thread | Mondays 9PM EST on FOX

Great finale. One more season please. Chloe and Kate help Jack escape Russia. Jack and Kim are reunited at the end. Story complete.

Agreed. I was telling wifey that if Jack don't flat out die before the end of the finale, then there has to be another seaon.

24 cant end unless Jack dies.

What the **** kind of ending was that? :stoneface: :smh: I mean even for an open ending just in case wants another season that was a bad ending.

Thematically she didn't have to die. Made no sense to me. Complete bull ****.

Then that ending for Jack???!!!! What the ****! The Jack Bauer I know would've murked all them dudes. I mean forget all of the past seasons. Just off these 12 eps the Jack I know would've strangled dude next to him and then ripped the pilot's throat out and fly the helicopter off in to the sunset.

I think you're missing the point of the premise around Jack Bauer.  

I think the writers were trying showcase how people around him always end up getting hurt or him losing the people closest to him.

HIs wife, his previous bae, and now Audrey.  Ultimately, as long as he's around his love ones, they'll always be in danger.  Which is the reason why he's not running anymore and just trying to put an end to this bad karma around him.  
I know that part but the way this season went it honestly did not hit the way hit needed to hit for Audrey to die like that.

Like if Jack wasn't there and things went down with just Amy, Audrey probably still gets kidnapped.
If Jack would have tried to be "Jack" they would have all been lit up by the number of snipers around standing guard.
Not when he was in the helicopter.

At that point snipers are called off and Chloe is driving away. He wasn't cuffed or knocked out. Son just chilling in the passenger seat. All he has to do is wait while they're far enough or over water and kill all them dudes and fly off in to the sunset. Dude can't signal the snipers when he's dead.

But we havent gotten that far into the story yet, right? What you said could still happen.
What do you mean? The show is over or at least the season is. That was the finale.

I enjoyed it... a fun ride in the typical ridiculous, crazy, insane 24-manner.  

Opened-ended finale... Kate to rescue Jack to be a backdoor pilot for a new spinoff! 

I'm a bit rusty on my 24, so many things have gone on, I forget what is what anymore.

But why exactly is Russia so hungry for Jack? What season did he do something wrong against Russia?

And I would LOVE to see some more Kate in action, if that means spinoff, I'm all for it.

Season 8 Jack exposed the Russians as the people who never wanted the peace deal to go through between the UN and the IRK and were the backers of the terrorist group that assassinated President Omar Hassan.

Season 8 Jack exposed the Russians as the people who never wanted the peace deal to go through between the UN and the IRK and were the backers of the terrorist group that assassinated President Omar Hassan.
You forgot the part where he killed all them russians and almost killed the russian president after renee got shot

Finally caught up.

:lol: at the samurai sword.

They stuck a little too closely to the formula. I expected a little more/different from the "reboot." Audrey was like his 3rd love interest to die, it has no impact anymore.

They should do a half spin-off where Kate, Chloe, and whoever plan to rescue Jack. Don't even show him in the first few episodes. Maybe have them follow some trail, build up the legend/mystique of Jack more,. Then the last few he shows up and is just being bad ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom